NFL Playoffs-Wild Card Weekend: Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

19 degrees and snow sunday for the game in green bay . nowhere near the conditions for the ice bowl in 1967,but pretty cold.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't understand. Why is the NFL admitting blown calls left and right? I had never heard it before this week. Feels like they're trying to delegitimize the Cowboys win, which doesn't sound fair.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Why is the NFL doing this?

1. They're just making Lions fans madder than they already are.

2. And, they're just making the NFL already look worse than it already does.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

3. And they're putting a bullseye on the Cowboys' backs.

I have a feeling there's going to be some calls going against the Cowboys on Sunday. What comes around, goes around.:-(

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If the NFL admitted every ref mistake every monday or tuesday, it would be a 12-hour long press conference.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And nobody mentions the calls that went against the Cowboys.

After a very questionable running into the punter call in the 1st quarter, our own punter was hit worse, and no call was made. Even Morelli told him to cut the crap and get up. Nobody talks about that...because we won.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think the childish talk needs to stay in Rammers thread and keep these threads for actual game talk? That includes your conspiracy theories @ram29jackson. You have your own thread for that. Keep your theories there please.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

86WARD likes this.
  9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...for real...I'm laughing out loud

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

that would just break all of our hearts man!:ROTFLMAO::laughpound::thumbsup:

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Don't worry, all the calls that really hurt their chances will be reversed.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

A Patriots fan complaining about the refs.

NOW I've seen it all...