Report: NFL finds 11 footballs were under-inflated in AFC title game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 21, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Another cheap,way out for Goofdell.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

90 seconds...enough time to deflate 11 balls? Lol

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

so bellicheat and krafty use "science" to claim their innocence and demand an apology.

meanwhile the manufacturer of the football says thier theory is right up there with the "world is flat" ideology.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I love that Wilson calls their story bullshirt. Which has been backed up by Bill Nye The Science Guy!

Kraft better get an additional fine for his comments about the investigation.

I'm sure he won't. That lap dog of a commisioner won't touch Kraft.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That Robert Kraft press conference kind of reminded us all who the real bosses are, right?

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

all he needs is that walking pile of shirt from the giants,mara and the people who really run the league will all be together.
    i guess whoever the ball guy is will be made the scapegoat and the real people will get by with nothing in terms of punishment?

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Especially when you consider that Goodell and Kraft are buddy buddies.

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Isn't Kraft demanding an apology from the NFL kind of like me breaking into your house, tripping over the cat, breaking my leg, then suing you for a million dollars?

TJ likes this.
  12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

When the Super Bowl is being played I'm guessin' the majority of people will be thinking of all this bullshirt instead of simply watching the game. Count how many times during the game when Brady throws a pass, the 'Pats have a running play, there's a sideline shot of Belichick or of owner's suite shot you think of a deflated ball or idiotic press conference.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ha!! Exactly!!

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

all in the script guys, all in the script.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Speaking of...haven't seen that ram-something guy in a while. I'm still waiting for his inside knowledge on the Super Bowl to place my bets accordingly (the exact opposite of what he says, that is).

16. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

enough time to deflate two balls lol

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Ballghazi!:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like Ballghazi better than Deflategate.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm appalled at the lack of ball size jokes.