Wife Of Dolphins CB Brent Grimes Rips NFL In Profane Twitter Tirade

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by markaz, Jan 27, 2015.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Brent Grimes' outspoken wife Miko accused the NFL of stripping her husband of paid Pro Bowl appearances after he left practice Thursday to be with her as she underwent what she called "emergency oral surgery." Miko Grimes, who leveled the accusation in a profanity-laced Twitter tirade Monday, said that the Dolphins' standout cornerback had asked his Pro Bowl coach, Jason Garrett, if he could be excused early to be by her side. Garrett said yes, Miko Grimes said, and an unnamed NFL executive was aware of the arrangement.

For those of u that dont know, i had emergency oral surgery on Thursday. My husband was concerned for me, so he asked coach Garrett if he

-Miko Grimes (@iHeartMiko) January 26, 2015

could miss practice to be there for me bcuz i was stressed and in a lot of pain. Coach Garrett and and NFL exec excused him from practice

to be there for me. Well... Apparently, the right hand of the @nfl didnt tell the left hand he wouldnt be there that day, so they yanked

his paid appearances & are not happy with him. What kind of message does that send to the players? Do they think they are above family?

Miko Grimes said she had asked for her husband because she was in pain "that equates childbirth" and was "stressed."

An email sent to the NFL for comment Monday was not immediately answered.

Miko Grimes also ripped the league for picking Texans defensive end J.J. Watt as the Pro Bowl's defensive MVP instead of Brent, who had an athletic interception in the game.

Furthermore, Miko Grimes chastised the league's stance on domestic violence and claimed she knew of "several" violations of the NFL's concussion protocol.

"Don't believe for a SECOND they care about these players injuries," Grimes wrote. "...They care about MONEY!!!"

She added: "Brent signed a 4[-year], 32[-million] contract with 16M guaranteed. U better beleve [sic] he wont see that other 16M!"

Brent Grimes signed that four-year contract with the Dolphins before the 2014 season, and his wife's comments suggest she expects the team to either cut him or ask him to renegotiate next offseason.

Source: MSN.com

2. markaz

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Congratulations on embarrassing the shirt out of your husband...you greedy c**t.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've always been a fan of his, but the decision to marry her makes me like him less.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

mouth pain equates to child birth ?

omfg thats funny right there.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Having my wisdom teeth removed was probably my most painful experience...and I have torn my ACL. But childbirth? Guess I'll never know, but I serously doubt it.

Sometimes I miss those pain meds, though...

Steve12 likes this.
  6. smeags

smeags militant geek

i had mine all pulled at the same time. hurt like a witch but regardless this dumb witch needs to wrap her hood rat hands around the fact that having teeth pulled is not as important of an event as child birth.

7. markaz

Just WOW!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

She's kinda loudmouth annoying...lol...just kinda.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

As annoying as she is, she's got a right to be pissed.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Who witches about not being Pro Bowl MVP?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dat bi**h.

12. markaz

This^

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

girl tryin' to protect her meal ticket yo ... show sum respect.

Omen and 86WARD like this.
  14. markaz

Diesel44 likes this.
  15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Can't wait for her reality show...

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

100% pure black trash!!! we have a name for those folks down here in the south,but she is lower than they will ever be! skanky witch!!!

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Song actUally written by Otis Redding about women giving men there due respect

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's her? She is f--king straight trash...

Diesel44 likes this.