2015 Eagles Off-Season Discussion

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Mar 2, 2015.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sports talk radio in Philly is hilarious tonight. There probably are a lot of people with pitchforks around Chipper's house right now.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Who the f--k would want Sam Bradford though? I hear so much about this being a precursor to a bigger move for whoever, but what lunatic would look at Sam Bradford as a pot-sweetening deal maker/breaker?

Someone probably got tired of Chip haranguing them about trading for ______ and was like "Okay fine, you get us Sam Bradford and it's a done deal. Now please stop calling me."

...the next week...

"Wait, what, you actually WENT AND DID THAT? Good god, are you insane, no I didn't really want Sam Bradford, nobody wants Sam Bradford, you f--king maroon. Nice move, Lombardi, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. Enjoy your Bradford!"

And then Chip criiiiiiiiiiiiied.

Jihad Joe, 86WARD and DawkinsINT like this.
  3. DawkinsINT

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That might as well be from a Redskins fan board.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steve Smith Sr - "Trading Bradford to try and move up for Mariota is like trying to trade a Honda for a Mercedes"

markaz and Jihad Joe like this.
  6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Hondas are very reliable.

I would say a Malibu for a Mercedes

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. smeags

smeags militant geek

and they should be. what the f--k is this dope doing ? nobody knows because he's worse than reid, if that's possible, with the media and fans when it comes to discussing the team.

i wanted arians, from the looks of things right now lurie and roseman f--ked up.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

lol ... bro, eliot shorr-parks is kelly's one mouthpiece. i cant take anything he says seriously.

sure if bradford to this point had a healthy productive career that may make sense but the guy cant stay on the field and the injuries he's had weren't minor.

i mean look at the guys kelly has essembled in the off season after preaching durability is the best ability.

kiko alonso - major injury
    sam bradford - major injuries
    ryan mathews - major injury

if the players arent injured they're former ducks like the newest guy, thurmond, or in alonso's case both.

i know they still have the draft coming but wtf is this guy doing ?

9. Jihad Joe

They gave him his noose and he is hanging himself

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

truth.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Every player who threw a pass or logged a carry for Andy Reid's last team is now gone.

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

No way Bradford is packaged for all the reasons stated here. Bradford is OC Pat Shurmur's guy. Shurmur was OC in St. Louis when Bradford was drafted No. 1 and must feel like Sammy's gonna take Philly to the promised land.
    10/53 players on the Eagles roster are former Ducks. Looks like the Pittsburgh West Cardinals have some competition with the Oregon East Eagles.

13. DawkinsINT

LOL...bro. Read the story. He was reporting what came from Bleacher Report. It wasn't his own piece. He made no mention of the Eagles wanting him. He made no previous mention that the Eagles were going to get DeSean.

What other breaking information has he given that nobody else had about the Eagles? None. Nice mouthpiece.

14. DawkinsINT

Kelly just said they are not making a move for Mariota. f**k. He also said that he is not ready to say Bradford is a long term QB for him, as it's a year-by-year league.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

claims already got an offer of a 1st round pick for bradford ?

well, we better see that.

16. DawkinsINT

That part pissed me off. I hope that it's true for the possibility of getting rid of Bradford.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You guys just signed Ryan Mathews. So, no DeMarco? Good. I hate you enough already...

18. DawkinsINT

Rumor is that talks have heated up between the Eagles and DeMarco even after the signing of Matthews.

Perhaps the Eagles got Bradford to help entice his old college teammate Murray to sign here. Once they get Murray...then jettison Bradford. That's my fantasy right now.

19. Jihad Joe

Not for nothing, but Bradford is a decent QB. Maybe even good. His issue is that he is made of glass

20. Jihad Joe

Mathews isnt reliable, and a season with a competent back taking a chunk of his work load may extend Murray's effectivness so it make sense.

My question is with the interest in Gore and Murray is Kelly trying to slow it down?