Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DontKnowMe, Aug 11, 2014.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I wonder if he changed his name to Saul Goodman so he wouldn't have any association with his brother.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think we may find out next week...

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Does anyone else think that if Chuck would have opened up the door before Jimmy drove off that there would be no Saul?

"You're not Kevin Costner!"

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Oh, yeah...and lol @ "Chicago Sunroof".

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Wow what an ending. And what a super douche chuck turned out to be. The whole time Jimmy thought its was H holding him back and not giving him. Shot. When it was Fredo All along. I'm glad jimmy left him.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Summer's upon us and going to DQ for a Soft Serve has new meaning. Waiting for Season 2 will be like waiting for the next NFL season. Great series.

86WARD likes this.
  7. carl6352

carl6352 Rookie

watched all 10 episodes. if you like quirky shows then sauls the call. loved the one with the billboard, the best was his ben matlock look lol

markaz likes this.
  8. markaz

Well said. I think everybody on GIF is a little quirky and why it seems everyone who's watched it really likes it. Just disappointed that Season 1 was only 10 episodes.

9. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Best 10 seconds of the season. The last 10.

Deep purple, smoke on the water.

LOVE IT

10. markaz

I never saw any of the ratings or TV share. Anybody know how BCS turned out?

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm gonna binge watch it now that it's over. I fell behind after the second episode.