Report: Eagles trying to trade Bradford to Browns for Manziel and picks in effort to draft Marcus Ma

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DontKnowMe, Apr 7, 2015.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

It'd still sell for more than anything Jay Cutler signed

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

You mean pull an Elway? Halfway expecting to see the rumor mill fire up in the next week or so (with DC being ground zero) that Griffin is being shopped.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not sure a team would give up more than maybe aaa 6Th round pick for RGIII?

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

kelly would jump on that too. personally i think it would be the wake up call rg3 needs.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

why give up anything for him? he can't read defenses and he ducks and cowhers when somebody gets close to him.redskins have a shirtty oline,in his defense though.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what I'm thinking...maybe someone gives up a 6th for him on a flier...someone with multiple 6th rounders or a seventh rounder. But I don't see anyone running to get him.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i think he needs a few seasons of going to a team that has a veteran qb and playing as a back up a few seasons.maybe then he can become a decent starter.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Aaron Rodgers approach?

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

you could call it that. but look who aaron rodgers played behind. i think learning from favre had to shape rodgers into the qb he is today.if rg3 could play behind rivers,breese or manning,maybe he'd turn into an aaron rodgers type qb.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Rivers? Was that an autocorrect mistake?

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Please tell me you meant Rogers. We're talking credibility issues, Diesel.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I think he probably meant Rodgers, but don't act like Rivers is dookie or someone a young QB couldn't benefit from playing behind. Dude generally doesn't get the credit he should, IMO.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Inb4 "Alex Smith is better!"

TJ likes this.
  14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And Farve generally gets more than he should.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I totally agree.

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  16. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They should just save the picks and take Hundley.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

i agree, i still think kelly would turn around RG3. lets not act like guys dont have tremendous offensive numbers under chip.

d.c. is a shirthole, guys go there to fail.

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

rodgers or rivers.rivers is a pretty good qb and tough.remember a few seasons back he played the last 3 games of the season on a major injury to his knee.the guy can play.

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

at least some of those guys have won superbowls in that shirthole! may have been 24 years back we won the last one,but it beats never winning one!

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

lol - valid point but you know i am talking about since snyder bought the team. as much as i dislike the skins i still think he has created a bad culture that wont go away until he does and your fanbase deserves better.

Diesel44 likes this.