Report: NFL finds 11 footballs were under-inflated in AFC title game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 21, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

How long do we wait for Goofdell to NOT suspend Tom Brady. Not only did he commit a "crime", but he lied about it and typically in Goofdells book, that is worse...so multiple games?

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

"Ignorance is not an excuse"
    -Goodell to Sean Payton two years ago.

Buck Fenson and 86WARD like this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

1 game for cheating. 3 games for lying about it.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

ICECOLD likes this.
  5. smeags

smeags militant geek

payton got a year because he didnt know. bellicheat better get the same. brady should get 1/2 a season. crafty bob should be stoned on the pats 50yrd line by drunk jets fans for his demands for an apology and overall arrogant c**t face attitude.

btw - gotta love these dipshirt pats fans ranted that this is all bullshirt because the team actually did better in the 2nd with regular balls.

its not about the result assholes, it's about the intent.

Buck Fenson, DawkinsINT and TJ like this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD -

@smeags for commissioner!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

The cover up is the worst part to me.

Not a fun time to be a pats fan.

markaz and Buck Fenson like this.
  8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

welcome to the club

9. Buck Fenson

Coach Billicheat should be suspended a full year. Same thing happened to Coach Payton. Not involved but should have known what was going on. Also he is a repeat offender. He has to be suspended for at least a year.

Diesel44 likes this.
  10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Throw the book at both of them,and suspend them the whole season. this is the 3rd time the pats have been caught. how the hell are they gonna learn anything if they are not held accountable for it?
    I Can see the nflpa taking the league to court to get brady's suspension overturned.no player for the saints got punished after the nflpa took the league to court did they? i know sean peyton and loomis got punished,but did'nt all the players get their suspensions overturned?

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There it is: Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots fined one million dollars, forfeit 1st round pick in 2016 and a 4th rounder in 2017.

Bellichick? Nothing at all. Ignorance is an excuse, after all.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

This is what i think of troy vincent and goodell.[​IMG]
    nfl never proved sean payton knew about bounty gate,but they sacked him a whole year! how the hell is that any different from belicheat not knowing?wtf is his suspension? i hope kraft gave goodell a reach around when he screwed him!

13. Buck Fenson

the players did get their suspensions overturned. this is bullshirt.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow, my good opinion of boston fans as a whole has def dwindled over the years with their ever growing arrogance. i understand it to a point thanks to dealing with ny fans and not being dumb enough to ignore what comes with a city on a run like beantown is on.

but man, what these clowns are doing in response to this is off the charts. protesting at the nfl headquarters ? claiming the nfl has a personal vendetta against the team ? screaming for justice for this outrageous witch hunt ? f--ks wrong with you people ?

i saw pic out there of bob kraft, tom brady and aaron hernandez. the caption was a murderer, a liar and a cheater walk into a bar.

nice legacy.

Omen, Buck Fenson and 86WARD like this.
  15. Buck Fenson

saw the same pic.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I believe I posted it somewhere around here...

17. Buck Fenson

didn't know if it was here or at another site I post at.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Goofdell to exercise his right to hear Brady's appeal...lol.