The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Love Dinosaur Jr. That Where you Been album is ridiculously good. I haven't heard their two newer albums yet.

But Pearl Jam is the best IMO. I'm a huge fan...they're by far my favorite band of all-time.

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Jurassic Park 1,2,3
    If there's anything to take from these movies, it is that rich people are stupid.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Did the Lord of the Rings trilogy on my day off yesterday. Lotsa great movies for the "How'd they do that?" experience (esp Avatar), but Lord of the Rings is in a category of its own. Great story, but the cinematography is second to none.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Wrong thread ?

But yes I agree on all points

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think they were talking about the Cobain Doc and thread got sidetracked.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Holy shirt The Killer is on Netflix. THE KILLER IS ON NETFLIX.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]

Omen likes this.
  8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

The babadook. Highly recommend this one. Really really creepy dude. One of those movies that makes you really enjoy it but tacky uncomfortable the whole time.

9. Omen

Watched madmax fury road. That shirt was epic movie was non stop reminded me why liked the old ones so much.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the road warrior was way better than the 1st mad max was,inho. heard that a sequel to the latest mad max is already in the works.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the road warrior was way better than the 1st mad max was,inho. heard that a sequel to the latest mad max is already in the works.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

13. Omen

Tom Hardy who played max singed for 3 movies.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I just saw Love & Mercy. It wasn't really a Brian Wilson (Beach Boys) biography as it pretty much just centered on his mental issues. John Cusack was good as the older Wilson, but Paul Dano and Paul Giamatti were tremendous. I'm glad a good portion of the movie covered his mind state during the making of Pet Sounds. You don't have to be a Beach Boys fan to enjoy the movie. I highly recommend it.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Judge.

Enjoyed it. Thought it was very good.

16. Omen

Yup I thought so too

17. markaz

E.T. the Extra-terrestrial Just as awesome as the day I saw it in a movie theatre 33 years ago.

86WARD likes this.
  18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Waiting to show E.T. To my boys...I think they'd thoroughly enjoy it...maybe a little "scary" at parts for a 5-year old...

19. markaz

I've got a 5-year old grandkid who's ready for the Alien franchise. Now matter how hard you try to shield kids these days, they're becoming desensitized at far younger ages compared to a generation ago. I'd let him watch ET right now just to see his reaction and I'm guessing he wouldn't even flinch.

Watched Standup Guys again. Great movie.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

would love to see jurassic world.have not seen a movie at the theatre since the LOTR the two towers though.