The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

hearing the madd max reboot was incredible. im a big tom hardy fan so that cant hurt.

Jihad Joe and Omen like this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

damn bro, thats a long time. i only see certain movies in the theater but man have there been a string of great ones that have come out. all the LOTR and hobbit movies. harry potter, the super hero movies. going to see jurasic world this weekend.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

just really hard fo m sit through an entire movie with my back in the state it is in.seeing RUSH 2 weeks ago made me really sore,but sitting at the theater is 20 times worse. it does not take long for screeners and decent cam shot torrents to come out,so i usually make do until then.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

i hear you there. the theater near my house just renovated it entire complex. now it has less seats and they put in leather recliners.

Omen likes this.
  5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i'd go that if we had one. i saw a thing today about bringing back dinosaurs.they should never bring back t-rexes ,raptors,or the meat eaters if they ever get to where they can. there is a reason there were 65 million years in evolution between us and them.I See science attempting to bring back neanderthal man or cavemen back 1st cause it would be easier.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

He's been walking among us for years.....
    [​IMG]

Diesel44 likes this.
  7. markaz

All kidding aside, the movie theatre experience is best for immersing yourself into a movie, but with these massive home theatre systems, a bucket of popcorn at $8.00, $6.50 for a Coca Cola, etc, it's amazing that theatres are still in existence. What @smeags was talking about (high-end theatres) seems to be the only way they can go in the future. If it's going to cost you $125.00+ for a family of four to go to a flick, you might as well feel like you're at home.

Diesel44 likes this.
  8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Poltergeist... Horrible. Seriously don't put yourself through this.

Ex Machina... Really really good. Super slow but the actors in it are excellent.

9. markaz

Never heard of it but did some checking based on your post and it's gotten some great reviews. Even Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 91%. What media did you use to watch it?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've never heard of it either other than people saying good things about it...I have no idea of the plot or actors or anything.

11. Steve12

I watched it on my fire stick. Seriously I can't recommend enough getting one of those things and modding it. Soooo awesome.

Ex machina is about this coder that Weiss a contest to meet the super rich genius owner of the company he works for. The owner has developed an artificial intelligence that he wants the coder to test, so he flies him to his estate to interact with it.

markaz likes this.
  12. markaz

I'm looking forward to it.

13. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Jurassic World - pretty good, Its a little too slow getting started. The kid was pretty annoying too.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Where do you go to mod it? I actually ordered one for vacation (easier to take a long than my Apple TV) and it should be here this week...

15. Steve12

http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-fire-tv/

Step by step instructions here. They actually just changed it so it's even easier than it was before. I've been messing around with mine and a bunch of other people's for a few weeks now and I've learned a lot. I'm a watching the cavs warriors game on it right now.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Watched this on a a website and enjoyed it very much.the actors have come out in other movies that you'll kinda recognize.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Does that add on Kodi?

18. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Last movies I saw were American Sniper - awesome - and Taken 3 - awesome

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

10/10

If it doesnt at least get a Best Picture nomination, the academy should disband

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Those movies are gonna look amazing 20 years from now