The "I Just Watched This TV Show" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by markaz, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Haven't watched this season yet. Just finished last season about 2-3 weeks ago

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Orange is the New Black gets released next week...June 12...I think.

Omen likes this.
  3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Just did a power watch of The 4400. The series ended its fourth season and AMC cancelled it.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

i have been binging on its always sunny in philly. love the show.

Omen likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I went back and re watched the entire series over the winter. Even the earliest seasons still hold up. Charlie is one of my favorite characters of all time. Wild Card, witches!!

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great show!!

Omen likes this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

8. DawkinsINT

Duuuude...me too! That cast and writing was so great. I have no idea why hardly anyone watched it. So hilarious.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

just got done watching the episode where sweet dee gets an audit. the show is insane.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I watched 3-4 episodes of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt last night. Gets better as the season goes on. I'm a fan...very 30-Rock like.

11. markaz

Just finished Season 3 of House of Cards. Incredible cast with Robin Wright re-defining MILF. Great show.

Omen likes this.
  12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Finished season one of the unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt. Was a really good show. Looking forward to a second season.

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Anyone else watch the season premiere of True Detective?

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

finishing up season 2 of agents of shield. love the show. gives everyone the backstory on shield and ties it into the avengers. last episode i watched pretty much acknowledged everything that happened in age of ultron.

seems like the finale may be starting to go into the story of the civil war with the avengers which will be captain america 3.

markaz likes this.
  15. DawkinsINT

I did and thought it was decent. I've heard some people rip into it, but I don't know how they can do so after only one episode introducing the characters.

Steve12 likes this.
  16. Omen

Secret warriors are coming season 3

17. Omen

Haven't seen this season yet. First season was goodn

18. markaz

Agents of Shield is a great show. Watching real time is tough with all of the commercials.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I watched agents of shield when it first started and probably lasted 5 episodes and had to bail on it because there was so much other crap I was watchjng and couldn't keep up. May have to revisit it...

Omen likes this.
  20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i always feel like this after watching"Finding Bigfoot."
    [​IMG]