Dear Diary: My Wife Has Filed For Divorce.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

dawk,have you been able to see your son at all?

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I have 3 ex-stepsons. I hadn't seen or talked to any of them in like 3 months. Then this past Sunday my brother-in-law came over with the middle one. It was so great to see him. He told me some things about my ex-wife's selfishness that pissed me off, but overall he and his brothers are adapting well.

How are things between you and your wife? I hope it's gotten better.

Diesel44 likes this.
  3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

working things out! sounds to me like you were the best thing to ever happen to those boys.you should be really proud of that.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. smeags

smeags militant geek

mixed up world, so many deadbeat dad's out the with their own kids and yet here is dawk, being more of man than so many with kids he didnt father simply because of who he is.

bravo man. in the end those kids will how a real man acts thanks to you.

Xpunk10, ICECOLD, markaz and 2 others like this.
  5. BigBlueBruiser

BigBlueBruiser Starter

I remember several years ago when I first joined here, you and your wife started dating. I'm deeply sorry things didn't work out. But whats more saddening and troubling is you not being able to see your kids as much as you like. As smeags said, those kids will know what it takes to be a real man because you lead by example.

You don't have to be blood to be family. I'm sure the kids miss you immensely. Hang in there buddy.

DawkinsINT likes this.