Ban The Confederate Flag but Support Gay Marriage!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

what's done is done. time to move ahead. I can't wait to see what the candy asses attack next.

SNPokc likes this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

you do realize a good amount of what you learned in history, ie slavery throughtout world history, the honkies raping and stealing this country away from the native americans, was pretty much sugar coated bullshirt written by the crackas so they don't look so bad right ?

history is always writen by the victor.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  3. Buck Fenson

I am offended by your statement smeags. as a former fatty, you bringing up sugar just reminds me of that dark time in my history. and sugar was mined by slaves and therefor highly racist. Sure, they tried to appease us with brown sugar but come on, we all know what's up. making sugar white just lets everyone know who was in charge.

Diesel44 and TJ like this.
  4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

everybody knows the white man carried out genocide on the indians to steal north america,and there is a lot of history america should never be proud of,as do many other great empires past and present,but is still great reading to me compared with a bunch of made up shirt.i also read a lot of music biographies on various types of music and musicians.also love those uncle john bathroom reader books with a variety of things. to the victor go the spoils is 100 percent correct,but it makes for great reading in the end.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

buck,i am no longer as much of a fatty as i once was.10 yea
    hey buck,i am no longer as much of a fatty as i once was,10 years ago i weighed 260lbs,but today i am down to 206 and fighting like stink on shirt to control diabetes my man. i know how you feel my friend!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

NAACP wants to blast off the images on stone mountain.what is the difference between them wanting to do this and isis and the taliban destroying sculptures from the past? let's just erase the past so nobody remembers does not sound like a logical thing to do in my view.just a bunch more of political correctness gone ape shirt crazy!
    http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/07...-jefferson-and-jackson-off-of-stone-mountain/

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

i have no issue getting rid of "confederate memorial day"

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

9. Buck Fenson

he used a Ford. ban those right now so others can't do the same.

10. Buck Fenson

those who don't know the past is bound to repeat it.

Diesel44 likes this.
  11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

exactly buck! last week went well,starting off by the us letting iran basically ass f--k us for cheap gas,and then that terrorist asshole went and killed five servicemen at 2 recruiting stations. obama should sign an executive order letting them carry firearms. that asshole killer put a bullseye on every single one of them.

12. Buck Fenson

cheap gas? seen on the local news that oil is around 60 bucks and still paying 3 dollars a gallon. what that was was a going away present to us from him.