2015 Eagles Off-Season Discussion

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Mar 2, 2015.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

matthis is will be 34 this year. not sure what they could get for him.

to me, bradford when healthy, was foles. i admit that's with inferior talent around him and in kelly's system, the skilled players have big years but i don't see any difference in mobility. especially with a guy coming off his injury.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Tebow.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

well they do need a guard.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not signing "at this time."

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Sigh of relief. .....

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm certain he's going to end up in SF. It's the only logical next step in our off-season.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

id take tebow over barkley anyday of the week.

10. markaz

11. markaz

If somebody said all this shirt was going to go down with the Niners a year ago you'd have been called delusional.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, Bradford didn't die.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No. But, I still think it's a risky move having a QB with a bad knee running a read option offense.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

its risky to have a qb with a history of back issues as well, right ?

Kelly felt Bradford was a big improvement over foles. another guy who couldn't stay on the field. whatever, high risk, high reward.

just admit it, you're worried, Bradford and your former rb are going to shirt on your hopes for a division crown and a high playoff seed.

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Says the fan of a team who started off 9-3 last year and didn't even make the playoffs. BTW, that's only happened 5 times in NFL history. Congrats on making NFL history.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Still holding out hope for this.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

yep, and this is the same eagles roster as last year right ? right ? I mean, otherwise you made no point.

18. Jihad Joe

Id put put Dallas as the favorite, but Im not sleeping on Philadelphia. The Eagles stealing Murray hurt, but Dallas pass rush looks night and day from last season. Lawrence is healthy and Randy Gregory looks like he is going have an immediate impact. As far as our running game, I think Randle can carry it 300 times at a high level. I think he is going to have to because I have no faith in McFadden whatsoever from being both injury prone as well as terrible. With there OL I don't think they need to upgrade from Randle, but if they dont at least get an adequate back behind, they are guilty of that hubris Kelly so often gets blamed for

Right now I have Dallas in the 11-13 win range and the Eagles in the 10-12.

19. Jihad Joe

Dallas backup QB's are absolutely awful. Any game Romo misses is an almost guaranteed loss. The Eagles at least know they can win a few games with Sanchez.

Sometimes its those little things that we dont think of when we are talking about All Pro HB's and improved pass rushes that make the difference in winning the Division

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

I think both teams and fanbases need to be ready for a season long battle. I agree its going to be close.

Jihad Joe likes this.