this country is screwed

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by smeags, Sep 4, 2015.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

why not ? I think it's a good title. both parties are ruining this country for their own benefit. they keep the masses stupid while dividing us racially. all the while lining their pockets off our dollar and living outside/above of the system they set up to keep citizens in check.

I'm a republican, but I cant stand my own party, I refuse to switch to democrat because I see no difference in their end game, just a different game plan. if I go libertarian or independent I lose the opportunity to make sure POS's like trump never make it to the convention.

whatever. done rant - im gonna go riot because of this - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/zachary-hammond-police-killing_55c0e240e4b0c9fdc75dfda3

SNPokc likes this.
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I came to this conclusion about 5 years ago and didn't even bother voting in the last presidential election. really nothing will change in our country until most of the population comes to the same conclusion. What are the odds of that happening?

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i have never been a member of either party. growing up,my father's people were big republicans( my aunt used to babysit bush43 when he was little and she was us ambassador to fiji in the 1990s) and my mother's people being from the south were democrats. i always try to vote for the best canidate,thing is,all the canidates seem like they are all lying assholes,so what's a man to do?

4. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

stockpile and wait.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Meh it's nothing new, same old same old, new boss same as the old boss. Republican, democrat, same bullshit with a different name. Change always promised but it all stays the same.

Diesel44 and Kurt like this.
  6. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly, I ask my democratic friend this question, how has your life gotten better under the Obama administration, I always get the typical tv bullet point answers that amount nothing.

so, where's the change ?

7. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

That or they blame Bush or they blame congress or literally anything else but his fault. They don't want to help you, they want you to stay dependant on them.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

preach it brother !!!

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well, I'm no fan of Obama, but I will say that him pushing through the increase in the overtime threshold will actually make a fairly significant difference in my life once it takes effect. I'm currently just a bit below his threshold, and actually being able to collect overtime for working over 40, instead of it being the expected thing to do without any extra pay, will be huge.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Other than that though, he can eat a d**k - just like Bush before him and whichever one of these clownshoed chumpsticks is destined to follow.

SNPokc and Diesel44 like this.
  11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

the fact that an asshat like trump can even get 1% support pretty much proves where the biggest issue is.

people.