The "I Just Watched This TV Show" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by markaz, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Have to agree the writing the acting it all seems to come togather. Jon Voight and Liev are excellent Really hated seeing Ezra go. Avi is one of my fav characters

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the only show on fx now that is in the great range is Fargo.all the other shows on there are just too shitty to watch. If you like an ever increasing body count,Fargo is the best show on tv.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I didn't think Fargo could top it's first season, but this one is just incredible.

4. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

If you're into the superhero scene Marvel/Netflix just released Jessica Jones. It was pretty damn good. Was a bit different than Daredevil but equally well written. Cool seeing an anti-heroine. Can't wait to see what they do with the Punisher.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i like this one way better than i did last year's. killing people off at a natural born killers level. that massacre in the forest was awesome!

6. DawkinsINT

The forest scene was indeed awesome. I'm not a fan of shows that are just about violence, and that's what I like about this so much. It's not just about the killings. The intensity and depth of so many characters. I honestly have no clue who is going to die going into each episode. Such great acting throughout. As great as they did last year in the Emmys....they are going to destroy that in next year's. It seemed like last year nobody was watching the show, and while it seems to have picked up a lot of steam this season, it is the best show on tv and doesn't get talked about enough.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i do not like violent shows either,but they put it right it in the script so good you do not know it is happening until it is over.they are gonna have a hell of a time topping this season next year.it is the only show worth a s**t on fx and damn near the best show on tv if it is not.i like chicago pd and chicago fire,but the good shows on tv now are few and far between.

8. DawkinsINT

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i watch better call saul,but i never cared for the walking dead or that game of thrones s**t. i do watch grimm every week.i have been a fan of it since season 1. bones and gotham are faves too.used to watch arrow,but became disintrested last year,same with flash.

10. DawkinsINT

I tried watching Walking Dead. Watched the entire first season and in the middle of the second episode of season two, I instantly thought to myself, "This is boring as f**k. I'm an adult who is bored by zombies".

Game Of Thrones I wanted to hate because of the childish fantasy dragon s**t, but once I started watching...I was all in. Great writing and characters get me through the stupid s**t.

Fargo is a different level. So much action, character development, and realism in such a short time to do so.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Fargo is just awesome tv at it's best! name me another show that would show an awesome murder scene like the one in the forest! lol
    that scene made the show near to my ice cold heart! lol

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I added Fargo to my to my fire stick favorites so I remember to start watching it. You guys make me feel like I'm really missing out.

13. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Finished the first season of Into the Badlands.
    If there wasn't a second season next year, I wouldn't miss it, but I would keep watching if there was.
    There's still a lot of unanswered questions about what is beyond the badlands, what the medallions mean, why MK has "demon powers"

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Anyone watching "the man in the high castle"

I'm like 4 episodes in and liking it.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i got them on dvd,i just ain't watched them yet. probably start watching the weekend after the super bowl.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

2nd season of daredevil was awesome. better than the 1st. jon bernthal's portrayal of the punisher was epic.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i hope that somebody makes another "Deadpool" movie cause that 1st one was f**k**ing awesome!!!

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'm sure they will. They made too much money with the first one.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

awesome series ... the ending throws you off a bit with a WTF, that just happened ?

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

game of thrones is off the hook this season.