Eagles Suck Monkey BALLS!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Roy31, Sep 16, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Chip is in Santa Clara, which makes it even sweeter for me, since I hate the 49ers more. Everything is good. Life is good :D

ragman likes this.
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Yep. Sweets is none too happy about this.

The Niners lost WR Eric Rogers for the season last Thursday when he tore his ACL during practice.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

guess you can put the whole Brees is declining instead of the defense is a s**t ton better argument to rest. I know it isn't game planning but 21-25 with two of the misses being throwaways seems cool with me. And the defense harassed the Pats this practice. let's see tomorrow what happens. Bill will have some answers for that. Can we counterattack? Where you at @Steve12

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

notice there was no denial on bucks claims.

oh and the only real suspense in the division this season is which qb goes out first on injury, anttoinette or samantha.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  5. ragman

Eagles OL Lane Johnson may be out for 10 weeks because of PEDs. Thoughts?

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Thoughts? Let's see. Why does your nose itch every time your hands are full? I wonder how the different aspects of the different races evolved? who built the underwater pyramids? why is Tarzan clean shaven when he don't have a razor? Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets? If the speed of light is 670,616,629 mph what is the speed of dark? why do people point to their wrist when asking what time it is but never point to their crotch when asking where the bathroom is? And do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup? What about you? Your thoughts?

Kurt and DawkinsINT like this.
  7. ragman

Hey, Eagles fans!

That's some offensive and defensive juggernaut you had out there yesterday! ROFL!

Concede the NFC East title to the Cowboys, so nobody gets hurt.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Calm down. The Giants and Redskins are a bigger threat. Especially the Redskins. Maybe this year the division won't be won with 9 wins.

9. ragman

1. It sure is a great week when the Cowboys win and the Eagles lose.

2. Guess the Packers didn't get the memo that the Eagles were undefeated at home.

10-1. 10 in a row.