The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

Christians have fully adapted ? ask the rape victims of the catholic church what they think of that opinion.

my point is simple, its lazy to judge every muslim based on a small percentage of islam, which like every other religion throughout history, has been used to promote violence.

yes, libs were taking things too far, just like the neocons did before and they will again. the real problems is this country has become extreme in its thinking, theres not enough middle ground thinking people. its either full left or full right.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

you asked me to name a situation where a Christian killed or preached killing. I gave you one.

again im not saying we should turn a blind eye on whats happening in the world when it comes to Islamic extremism, im saying trumps idea on how to handle it is not the answer.

and btw - this is a healthy, political discussion. thanks for that kurt. its something this country needs more of.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

you and TJ made this about religion, not me..

I only interjected because I'm tired of hearing people say dumb white people voted for Trump... so I jumped in an let you all know why I voted REP, and it had nothing to do with Trump.

Liberals have been stripping away religious liberties for some time now. No matter what your religion, you should have freedom of choice, even if that means it hurts someone's feelings. That doesn't mean you can go into a church and kill people. It doesn't mean you can beat women in the street. It doesn't mean you can roll into a work related Christmas party and kill everyone.

America was founded under what principals? You know the answer!! and the further we stray from that foundation the worse off things become. It's not a theory, it's plain old common sense.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

I said "undereducated" whites put trump over the top, I didn't say only dumb people voted for him. its not much different than Obama winning thanks to the inner city voters.

trump is no dumbass, he saw a way to get votes and he exploited it just like he should've done.

either way the guy won, i'll give him the chance to make this country better, im just not that confident he will.

5. Kurt

He's a lot freaking smarter than anyone let on in the media and otherwise, that's for sure.. and based on how he's "playing the game" with his picks he's setting himself up for a lifetime of favors. Typical deal man.. rich people run this s**t. It's all a cut throat game and we see it play out every election cycle.. then when the cycle is done they're all buddies again. silly

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

so the trump camp keeps bragging about saving 1000 jobs in Indiana after giving carrier a bunch of incentives to stay ($7mil in tax breaks) and we should all be amazed like he saved the country before he even stepped into office.

meanwhile this somehow happened without any help from Donny boy ---- U.S. unemployment rate fell to 4.6%, the lowest level since 2007, and employers added 178,000 jobs in November.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You elected a billionaire, who is assembling a team of billionaires to fix the system that made them billionaires...

I saw it in a meme, but...I can see now how that plan of yours is so brilliant...

Tarkus and Steve12 like this.
  8. smeags

smeags militant geek

donny is letting the foxes in the hen house.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'd like to thank Brees and Big Ben for not showing up for my fantasy teams this week.

That is all.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

bi**h please...

I dominated my league this year. I went undefeated. I didn't mention anything because I didn't want to jinx it. 100 bucks were at stake here!!!

Then I lost in the first playoff game only because the other guy had Le'veon Freakin' Bell...

God, I really, really, really, REALLY HATE FANTASY F*CKING FOOTBALL!!! I HATE IT!!!

Why do I keep doing this?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

sounds like the cowboys season this year.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's exactly right, only it was to be expected.

My best fantasy football season ever went down in flames without anybody expecting it. I mean, 54 points by a RB? Really?

13. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

glad to help. this season sucks. can 't wait till it is over.

14. Kurt

Peyton showed the world that he has given up on this team. I say that because in week 12 when we SMOKED the RAMS Peyton was VERY animated throughout the entire game. It was obvious he actually WANTED TO WIN that game.. but shouldn't he want to win EVERY GAME. His passion is GONE and I just got to assume he's back to popping pain killers. Week 12 was the Saints best performance in 3 years. Week 12 Peyton wanted to stick it to Mr. Target the Head. We haven't had a winning season in 3 years.. doesn't take a genius to see that Peyton is fielding players and collecting checks.

He is getting out coaches week in and week out in all phases. Give me a break! Fire that SOB or hire a GM that will put him in check.

15. Buck Fenson

I think he will be gone next year if he don't make the playoffs. I still want to give him a chance with all his players healthy. But this season sucks.

16. Kurt

Next year? forget about it bro... we can't field a healthy team and that's his fault too! Special teams coach and LB coach all blow ass hard! Why oh why is Stephon Anthony not playing for us? Peyton says he sucks, pretty much what he said... that's Peytons damn fault his LB coaches couldn't develop 1st round talent.. and that talent played almost every snap his rookie season. I'm not even sure Peyton is really a NFL HC anymore.. I wouldn't let his ass create plays for Madden or Tecmobowl for that matter.

No way I want to give him another damn season, ANOTHER PASS, just because "he" won a superbowl. bi**h please!!!!!!!! he didn't win s**t. That team was unreal and those players won for the city of New Orleans. Peytons wild ass play calling helped him look like a genius but it was all mirage. Greg Williams defense, Drew Brees and a solid ass run game won, not Peyton. Time to let him go, his passion is gone.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

can we please stop with the 24hr running of a Christmas story ? on two f**k**ing channels ?

I mean really, the movie isn't that good.

Buck Fenson and Steve12 like this.
  18. Buck Fenson

Carrie Fisher dead. Will never look at honey buns the same way again.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

so they killed off the wrong parent in force awakens.

Steve12 likes this.
  20. smeags

smeags militant geek

now Debbie Reynolds is gone. wow.