Week 10 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 8, 2017.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Bye week for the Eagles...ugh. Go Falcons!

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Waiting for a ruling on Zeke...again.

Could you imagine if the Cowboys reach the Super Bowl (yeah, I know), and the Zeke saga is still ongoing with appeal, after appeal, after appeal, and basically every week we'd be waiting on a ruling on his suspension? Could you imagine the size of such a story during Super Bowl week? What if they make it like a reality show and they end up ruling the night before kick off? Or a couple of hours before kick off? Would that be the highest rated TV show of all time? I mean...I really want this to happen...not only because of the joy the Cowboys making the Super Bowl would give me, but because of the circus that they would bring upon them. I want Goodell to hand the Lombardi trophy to the player he fought in court all year long for the second year in a row. I mean...even Cowboys haters should totally get behind this...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

Haha...no!

4. DawkinsINT

With no Eagles game this week, I think I'll watch Saints-Bills early and then Cowboys-Falcons in the late game. I'll be rooting for both of the home teams. :smile:

5. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

SAINTS ARE WINNING THE SUPER BOWL. Over 5 adjusted line yards per carry is insane and best in the NFL. Will have our second best DB back very soon and we have been shutting down the run game for weeks... like umm our defense keeps getting better.

Who can beat dem Saints? Who Dat!

6. DawkinsINT

Saints are scary, no doubt. Same can be said of the Eagles, Rams and Vikings. The NFC playoffs are going to be fun.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

saints wont run like that against the eagles.