SUPER BOWL LII DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Jan 24, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Philadelphia Eagles vs New England Patriots. Underdogs versus Dynasty.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

if the eagles win, if, I am thinking adding to my eagles tattoo with a fist made and the Lombardi sitting nicely on top of where the middle finger is.

thoughts ?

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

NFC Beast, baby 8)

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

time for the eagles to join the club TJ.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

First division with four Super Bowl champions. I like that

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

there's a slight chance eagles fans wont be so bitter if the team wins it.

i'll admit this up front, i'll cry like a baby. especially considering I have had the joy of experiencing this all with my older son who inherited a season ticket a few years ago and has been going with me like I did with my dad growing up.

TJ likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

I have zero idea on how I will react if they win it, except for complete joy. I have such a different feeling about this game than I did when we played the Pats after the 2004 season. I wasn't nearly as confident in that team as I am in this one even though that team had more "superstars". This crew plays like such a united unit. The chemistry is off the charts. And even though he's only in his second season, I have a lot more trust in Pederson than I had in Reid. I'm not saying I expect us to win, I just think we have a great chance and it feels like we are playing with house money. A loss wouldn't be crippling to me.

It's gonna be a long two weeks waiting for this game.

TJ likes this.
  8. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, where's kurt ? still coping with the loss to the Vikings ?

9. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

I knew I didn't like you. :thumbsup:

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

As usual, good article, chump.

I hate Brady so much that I'm rooting for the Eagles, for crying out loud!! It never happened with Jordan. Yes, I'm still a Knicks fan, but even back then, when I was a teenager I still appreciated His Majesty's greatness. I wanted my team to beat him so bad...because I wanted them to beat the best there ever was.

It just doesn't happen with Brady. Ever since spygate, and then deflategate, he forever gets a "yes, but...". For example: "Yes, he has 5, or 6 rings, but...", "yes, he dominated for almost two decades, but...". Greatest of all time? Maybe...I don't know. I want my GOAT to play clean, to fight fair. With Brady we'll always have doubts. We'll never be sure. What if yet another "gate" goes out after this Super Bowl?

SportsChump likes this.
  12. smeags

smeags militant geek

just have to say, Vikings fans really are a bunch of menstruating school girls.

thor is turning over in his grave.

13. DawkinsINT

So great that they have to deal with Eagles fans taking over their city for a week.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

you got that right, dawk.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN !!!!

16. DawkinsINT

I think so too. I like the way we match up against them as long as Foles continues the way he's played in the playoffs. It's going to be a long weekend until the game.

17. DawkinsINT

I can't take this wait!!! I need the game to start NOW!!!!

18. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT likes this.
  19. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

20. DawkinsINT