Week 14 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 5, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Any interesting games this week?

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You mean besides the NFC East Championship game? (If the Cowboys win it, of course). With the Redskins starting Mark Sanchez at QB, if we win this game we take a 2-game lead with 3 games left. If we lose, it's a tie and all bets are off, although Dallas has the easier schedule.

It doesn't get much better than that...

3. DawkinsINT

I was being sarcastic. Besides the Redskins though, I'll also be rooting against the Vikings and Panthers.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What a game!!

5. DawkinsINT

Nice win by your Cowboys, TJ. They were the better team. I really can't wait until both Groh and Schwartz are gone. It's all I want for Christmas.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm starting to feel like we owe the Raiders an extra 3rd round pick in the Amare deal. Just a couple of weeks ago I still was so pissed off for that deal. Now? Enjoy your pick, Gruden. Try not to f*ck it up.

Now I'm even thinking we could survive Seattle or Minnesota in the Wild Card, only to lose miserably to the Saints or Rams in the divisional. Crazy weeks!!

7. DawkinsINT

I'm still in shock from the end of that Dolphins-Pats game. Amazing.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

offense - sucked
    defense - no defensive backfield - hung out to dry. see above
    refs -sucked
    qb - sucked
    coaches -sucked

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That was so, so dumb. Gronk was playing safety. Did they actually expect Tannehill to throw a 75-yard bomb? It was obvious that they would try the hook & ladder instead. I don't know if Bellichick is getting old, or just had a rare brain fart...

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, yeah...the refs sucked. Awful calls for both sides.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

the refs were brutal. that opening kickoff garbage set the tone pretty much. although IMO, the PI call on DG actually worked in the eagles' favor as they still marched down and scored a td, taking a good amount of time off the clock.

doesn't really matter, the offense, wentz included sucked. the defense again, couldn't get off the field on 3rd & 4th downs. and a missed extra point came back to bite them.

they just don't have it. time to start looking at the draft prospects.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wentz hasn't looked like himself since the knee injury. Hopefully he'll be back at 100% next year. If I were you, I'd bench him the minute you guys get mathematically eliminated and give Foles an audition for the poor sucker that will give you a 2nd or 1st round pick for him.

Then, starting in 2019 I want the Cowboys to beat Wentz at 100%.