Week 7 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 16, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It's going to take forever for Sunday night to arrive for Eagles-Cowboys. Amari Cooper playing or not is going to be huge. He will eat these corners alive like everyone else has. Eagles defensive line is going to have to have a great game to have a chance.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Funny...it will arrive in no time for me, especially because I'm working all saturday.

It feels weird having a must-win game in mid-october (for both teams), but here we are...let the least bad team win...

(I didn't want to say "best").

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Now Pederson went out and said he never used the word "guarantee".

Coward.

4. DawkinsINT

He never did say it. He backed off the original comment in the original radio interview. Doesn't matter though. No team should need bulletin board material for this game.

TJ likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

DeMarcus Lawrence said about Pederson, "Can he play the game? so he might want to shut his ass up and stay on the sideline".

Meanwhile the injury news for the Eagles just keeps getting worse. In addition to no DeSean Jackson, Tim Jernigan, Sproles, and Avante Maddox.....now Jason Peters and Nigel Bradham are both also going to be out....ugh!

I wish I had confidence in these receivers to catch the ball when Wentz puts it in their hands because the Cowboys are going to score points.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

B!tch please...

Both our starting tackles, our best WR, our two starting cornerbacks...I don't even remember who else, but seems like half the team is injured.

Here...

[​IMG]

You have more guys OUT, I'll give you that. Half of our questionables won't play, either...

7. DawkinsINT

Being OUT is way more important....but it doesn't matter. You win or lose with whom you have. When the schedule came out I figured this game would be for 1st place but I didn't expect it to be such a war of attrition haha.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That was fun.

9. DawkinsINT

I am floored by the lack of heart that the team showed. 2017 was so long ago.

10. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

TJ likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ha. The Titans have been unwatchable ever since Air McNair retired...and they weren't exactly spectacular before that.

I paid the equivalent of 200 U.S. dollars for my NFL Gamepass International subscription and I hate myself, so I watched the entirety of the Redskins vs. Dolphins game a couple of weeks ago. Why? Because if the Dolphins somehow had beat the Redskins, a few of my friends would have never heard the end of it. Not until the day they died...and it was so close I still can't believe it.

Nice read as usual, Chump...

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I had no idea you had Orlando "Toast" Scandrick starting for your defense!! I was shocked because I thought Scandrick had retired years ago. Turns out he didn't. That's when I realized it was worse for you guys than I originally thought.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I'm really, really sorry...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  13. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Thanks, Teej.

Yeah, the NBA has done everything in its power to ensure teams don't tank to end the season. I can't help but wonder how far the NFL is from implementing policies like that.

14. DawkinsINT

They signed him after all of injuries in the secondary occurred. And he just got cut tonight haha

TJ likes this.
  15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

As always, it will depend. If the Browns have success in the next couple of years, and then the Dolphins have success in the mid 20's, anything can happen...

Honestly I don't see it...there are just 16 games, the players are more proud, and it's easier to go from last to first in the NFL with the right moves. It happens every year...

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, it got that bad, uh? I watched Scandrick get burned game after game for a decade...I thought nobody would ever pick him up after we finally cut him XD.