Week 9 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Oct 30, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not really all that many great matchups this week. KC-Minny would be a lot more interesting if Mahomes were playing.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If the Cowboys lose to the other sh!tty New York team, I fully expect them to fire Jason Garrett on the spot. Don't even let him board the plane back.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

I'm really excited for the Eagles game today. DeSean Jackson, Tim Jernigan, and Avonte Maddox are all playing. So nice to have healthy inactives now.

4. DawkinsINT

DeSean only lasted maybe through the first quarter before leaving hurt again...ugh. The Bears really need to pull Trubisky. I can't believe how much he's regressed.

5. DawkinsINT

Nice job by the Ravens to piss off the Patriots before they play the Eagles after both teams bye next week. Ugh.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Can't wait to lay another egg in NYC...well, New Jersey.

I'm also happy not only with the Ravens victory, but with the way they did it. It was clear the Patriots were taking advantage of one of the easiest schedules in NFL history. Now the fun begins.

7. DawkinsINT

And now DeSean is going to have surgery this week, most likely ending his season. He would have been back soon if he would have had the surgery when suggested in week 2. Now we are stuck with these trash receivers. Dammit.

TJ likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What an ugly game last night. Why is it that when a fight starts in the field the refs always penalize the guy defending himself? 4 personal fouls against the Cowboys, and in all 4 of them the instigators were the Giants OL, especially that Will Hernandez guy.

I was so glad when they scored that last FU TD with 4 seconds left. Serves them right...

We're on to Minnesota.