Week 17 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 26, 2019.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I can't believe it's the last week of the regular season already. NFC East champion and the 6th seed in the AFC need to be determined this week, everything else is just seeding.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Game 256 has the potential to be the best. 49ers at Seahawks, NFC #1 seed at stake. Loser goes to Philly (or maybe Dallas, but I don't think so) for the wild card round, which could be a good consolation prize...

Can't believe it's almost over. The NFL season usually ends when it starts getting interesting xD. Maybe 18 games is not such a bad idea...

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Weird fantasy update from me:

My old league is one of those rare ones that play the finals in week 17. I lost last week in the semifinals when I decided to go with Rodgers over Brees, and Zeke and Amari Cooper decided to not show up with the division on the line, but that's not the point (fantasy football is like poker, basically). The best team in the league rode Lamar Jackson all season long and now has to play the championship game with RGIII as their QB.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Zach Ertz ruled out for Sunday. Amazingly, Carson Wentz will be the only skill position player on the Eagles to start every game this year. I wouldn't have seen that coming when the season began.

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Just don F this up. I can't watch yet another early playoff exit from the Cowboys. Like I said, I'm rooting for you...

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

NINERSSSSSSS!!!!! Hiya fellas, long time no post!!! Hope you all had a great Christmas...

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  7. DawkinsINT

Sweeeeeets!!!! Great to have you back! If the Eagles win today I will totally be rooting for your 49ers.

Sweets likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Great to see you, Sweets!! Say hi to Steve for me :)

Sweets likes this.
  9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Congrats on the win, Dawk, now start rooting for my 49ers!!

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx TJ, I will let Steve know you said hello.

TJ likes this.
  11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Lol @ the Pats....

12. DawkinsINT

The job Carson Wentz and Doug Peterson have done with this team is amazing!

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Comeon Cards, you can do it ugh, Cards, SUCK!!!

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And the firings have started. Kitchens is out in Cleveland. Technically Garrett is out too, as his contract is over.

Who else will get the ax on black monday?

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Marrone...Shurmur...

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Games come through Levi Stadium...

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Told ya..just reported Shurmur is OUT!!!

TJ likes this.
  18. DawkinsINT

Cowboys not offering Garrett a new contract so Doug Pederson will be the only remaining NFC East head coach coming back next season.

TJ likes this.
  19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ron Rivera to be named Redskins coach without even interviewing, right after they fired their "de facto" GM.

Thanks to Dan Snyder Jerry Jones has not been the worst owner in the NFL for a decade now...