Divisional Round Playoffs

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Jan 8, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Vikings @ 49ers
    Titans @ Ravens
    Texans @ Chiefs
    Seahawks @ Packers

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Waiting for the lines but I'm leaning towards Vikings (f de 49ers), Ravens, Chiefs and Seahawks.

BTW is it just me or has this been the quietest coaching carousel in ages? Redskins, Cowboys and Giants made their decisions pretty quickly, Panthers just got their guy and the last open job remaining is the Browns, so what else is new, right?

Can't believe Josh McDaniels still got interviews. In my field, if you pull something like what he did 2 years ago, you'd be blackballed forever...

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I went 2-2 in wild Card round. Let's try again.

49ers (-7) over Vikings
    Titans (+9.5) over Ravens (don't think they'll win, but they'll cover)
    Chiefs (-9.5) over Texans
    Seahawks (+4.5) over Packers.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

I hope to get excited while actually watching the games, but for now I'm still mourning the Eagles season.

I don't care about making picks during the playoffs. I like to just straight up root for one team or the other.

Vikings @ 49ers (rooting for the 49ers because Vikings fans are babies)
    Titans @ Ravens (rooting for the Titans because I'm sick of hearing about the Ravens)
    Texans @ Chiefs (rooting for the Chiefs because I still have love for Andy Reid)
    Seahawks @ Packers (no idea who I will root for)

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ha. I only make picks against the spread in the playoffs...even pulled a profit last year :p

Regular season is a toin coss most of the time...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

I do a pick'em league during the regular season that is just straight up. We agreed not to extend it into the playoffs which I love so I can just root for whomever I want without having to care about my pick.

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It helps me remain interested during the playoffs, especially when the Cowboys don't make it there. Harmless 100 pesos (about 5 dollars) bets on each game. All profits go towards acquiring new chewing toys for my dogs :D

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

Unbelievable job by the 49ers defense yesterday. Say what you want about Cousins, but that wasn't on him. The 49ers played out of their minds outside of the long Diggs TD.

I'm so glad the Titans bounced the Ravens. Sets the Chiefs up nice.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They announced Jimmy Johnson to the HOF and he cried and Troy Aikman cried and I cried and everybody cried.

What a moment.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

3-1 this week. Missed the perfect week by half a point :(

5-3 overall these playoffs. Still winning.

What an epic colapse by the Texans, though.

11. DawkinsINT

I can't imagine what it must feel like to be a Texans fan. That was a brutal way to lose.