Trade Advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Goofy1, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Goofy1

Goofy1 Lifetime Member Premium Member

Im trying to upgrade at WR and have Julio Jones owner interested in Jonathan Taylor. I offered Taylor and Godwin for Jones and Singletary but he wants more. Should I throw in another player or am i giving up too much

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Godwin isn't worth owning with AB now in Tampa - the targets will be spread out big time! Singletary isn't winning you a championship and Julio is always questionable.

The only player in my opinion worth owning for a championship run is Jonathan Taylor. I would not trade him.

3. Goofy1

4. Goofy1

You convinced me to keep Taylor. How about Henderson, Godwin, maybe Patrick for Jones and Singletary. Im not sold on Singletary but i want to get rid of Godwin with addition of AA

5. Kurt

Henderson and Godwin for Jones and Singletary - sure I'd do that! I doubt homie will however.

6. Goofy1

Well he didnt go for that one but he countered with Lamar Jackson, Jamaal Williams and Julio Jones for Brady, Henderson and Godwin. What do you think, I feel Brady is going to have a good year with all his weapons

7. Kurt

Brady avg points per game 22.16
    Lamar APPG = 21.33

Goodwin is not even close to Julio

Are you even starting Henderson?

J Williams is only serviceable when Aaron Jones is out..

If you are not starting Henderson weekly, I'd take that trade. Just know Lamar faces PIT 2 time this season and those will be tough games for him and Julio comes it injury risk.

Cheers