2020 Week 16 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 22, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Oh man...they just pushed back the Carolina-Washington game to 4:05. I'm so pissed. As an early game it was perfect to watch and know what the Eagles-Cowboys game would mean.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm a huge Carolina fan this week. They still have Cam, right? I'm kidding, I'm kidding...everybody knows their QB is Jake Dellhome.

BTW no Cowboys player was named to the pro-bowl for the first time since 1989 and just third time in franchise history. Due to Covid there will be no game, and there will be no alternates so I'm guessing this is final.

I mean, even the thrash team from 2015 had a couple of pro-bowlers.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dwayne Haskins was spotted in a strip club, and without a mask, on a clear violation of covid protocols. Who's going to play QB for the FOOTBALL TEAM?

The NFC Beast is the gift that keeps on giving. We're totally winning this thing now.

4. DawkinsINT

Woah....I can't believe he would do something so dumb. It really helps the NFC East drama though for sure..

TJ likes this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm a huge Eagles fan for week 17. We need you to beat the WTF.

Please?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

I can't really root against the Eagles but a win would certainly hurt at this point.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know it the team finally gelled the past few weeks, or it has been thanks to the level of the competition, but this is more or less the Cowboys team we all expected at the beginning of the year. I left them for dead after thanksgiving but turns out we enter week 17 with a shot at a division title. It's been that kind of year.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Redskins...I mean, the FOOTBALL TEAM has released Dwayne Haskins.

Come on, Dawk...you can do this. It's either Banged up one-legged Alex Smith or some AAF back-up.

Please?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. DawkinsINT

I was not expecting to hear about Haskins...wow. As far as the Eagles go, of course they will win since it would be the worst thing for them.

Thank God 2020 is almost over....

TJ likes this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And of course the most Cowboys thing ever would be to lose to the Giants and then have Washington lose to the Eagles.

In that scenario, the Giants win the division with 6-10 winning a 3-way tie for some reason.