Pacman Tournament

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by TJ, Jun 13, 2007.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

8 players, you only get 1 shot.

I'll donate 1,500 vCash to whoever beats me (if that actually happens) and other 1,000 to the winner of the tournament.

Of course, if (when) I win, I'll keep my vCash ;).

Bring it on, snitches!!!

2. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

I'm in..

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I'm in. Facing Fez Round 1.

4. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

BOOOO! i got 30k on my first try and my login timed out..giving me a zero...freaking bullcrap...

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

[​IMG]

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know what happened to the tournament!! The Right side is eliminated already!!

Anyway...Raider Hater gets the first shot at me. I pulled a mediocre score of 44620 because of being too aggressive with last life :oops:. Good luck, man!!

REMEMBER!! Save your sessions!! Either Click the "remember me" box when you sign in, or pause the game and open new tabs often!! What happened to Barl has happened to me too. The high score should be like 90,000 but for that stupid glitch I lost it :(

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I'm not sure what happened to me, but I got a pm saying I was eliminated and one saying I advanced :confused:

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well...that's weird!! You were supposed to face JPETERSON on the second round but it marks you both as eliminated already.

I'll check it out with Steve...

9. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

there was a similar problem with the 3 foot ninja tourney.

I dunno what causes it.

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Can anyone can get me screenshots of these errors?

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

[​IMG]

As you can see, in the second round match on the right, both players are already eliminated.

12. SRW

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I think it just started today!!

14. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Well I'm facing someone eliminated?:confused:

15. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

SRW, you can check it out yourself. Go to the arcade, click on tournaments. you can view the tournaments and see the problem.

nothing to do with the new limits.

this problem first appeared last week in the 3 foot ninja tourney, where it listed some players as eliminated immediately, and then showed them advancing and crossed out at the same time. then when someone who should've advanced scored high enough, it didn't advance them.

16. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Okay, now I can't advance until my opponent plays...and he's eliminated.

17. SRW

Ok guys, I am at a loss as to what is causing these issues....

I posted over at vbulletin.org asking for help in the ibProArcade support forum.

Should I disable the tournament feature until this is resolved? I don't want people to think the site is trying to "screw" people in any way....

18. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Well it's only been happening in the 8 man tournaments. Somehow, something keeps happening in those tournaments. However nothing has ever gone wrong in the 4 and 2 man tournaments. Nobody has really been "screwed" in the smaller tournaments so I think those should be kept up.

19. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

if you've been playing a game for too long it logs you out....but the best way to do it, is if your running up a high score and you've been playing for too long, is to open another window, log back in..then open your first window back up and submit...you won't lose your score...

when you open the new window, it'll tell you whether your still logged in or not, so its an easy way to make sure your score will stand..

20. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Have I been here too long if I start having visions of me challenging TJ at Pac-man?