Member Awards: Donovan McNabb Award Nominees (June)

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Sweets, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG] This is awarded each month by member votes to the member who has shown the least amount of spine, has been a total drama queen and/or redfined what a cat is here on GridironFans.com.

Ok people, have a great time nominating your lil cat's for the month of June, the thread will be open until Saturday the 30th @ 9:00pm Pacific time.

2. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

a few names come to mind.

Wolv, Jerm, and 9erman

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

4. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

I don't know If I'm allowed to vote but TDJets72027 whines a lot, lol.

5. TDJets72027

I think you are allowed to vote.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

SteveRobWhatever for naming this award after a guy who threw 4 TDs on a broken ankle.

7. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He's a whining diva.

8. DawkinsINT

He lead a TD drive after throwing up.

9. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

Against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and If I'm correct didn't the Beagles lose that game?

10. TDJets72027

Yes, on a 62 yard FG

11. DawkinsINT

Yes, after McNabb lead the Eagles on an 80 yard drive with 33 seconds left, Bryant kicked a stunning 62 yard FG to win it for TB. :shock:

12. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

TDJets comes to mind

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahahahahahaha.....he should have thrown 5...:D

14. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

15. DawkinsINT

Good point. Plus he did throw an interception in the game, and they only scored 38 points. You have to score at least 40. Now the award title makes sense. :lol:

16. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I second this... not even for the horrible trash talk, but for the pure reason that he wanted to jump out of a tournament cause his little wrist hurt... then went and played, got a good score, and was like "I'm so cool" look at my score... all within 5 minutes. That's definition of cat to me. Slimey... you're in the running.

17. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

TJ..with TDjets a very close 2nd

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I third it. (Third it? Is that even right?) Whatever, I agree with Beastie and Linz, Senor Panocha should be in contention, and I will be very dissapointed in you all if he does not take home the award.
    TDJets is trying too hard, Senor Panocha is just doing what comes naturally.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

See Dawk, I knew you'd come to your senses once I showed you the good points.;)

20. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

i see it from a different point of view. my wrist at the time was split open barely being held together by stitches. i didnt wish to have it pour out like red kool aid. I ran a dry run and saw i could be competitive. thats when i changed my mind. then yaimen or whatever his name is got mad cause i didnt set the bar[smilie=2cents.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.