Most underrated WR?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Jul 1, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I say Laveranues Coles, and Jerricho Cotchery.

2. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

You would because you're a homer:lol: but I do agree Coles is very underrated. Looking elsewhere, I hate to give a Pokes player any credit but Terry Glenn has been nothing short of consistently very good for Dallas and even when TO came along, he just kept on plugging away abnd putting up big numbers and making big plays.

Over a long period of time, I think Issac Bruce has never gotten the credit he deserves. He has been prolific but because Torry Holt took over the mantle a little during the rams glory period, he took a bit of a step out of the limelight but he is always a threat and just does a great job.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Coles is not underrated lol cmon man.

Glenn, Evans, and Williams dont get enough credit. Same goes for Darrell Jackson.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Terry Glenn, hands down. With opposite teams focusing in T.O., Glenn has become the most dangerous deep thread in the league.

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Have to go with my man Glenn out of Ohio State, he just keeps burning dudes year in and year out

6. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I argee Glenn is really underrated. Just a shame he on the Cowboys.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'll follow the homer trend and say Arnaz Battle.

8. PerfectEffort

PerfectEffort Starter

I, too, will follow the homer trend and go with Ronald Curry .

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Coles made the pro bowl in 2003. How is that underrated? He was chosen by his peers as one of the NFL's best. He's #1 on the Jets depth chart at WR. Opposing defenses aren't putting their top CB on Justin McCareins are they?

Why just spew some line out and then not back it up with anything. Give your opinion and then something to support it. Please, I'm dieing to know why is Coles underrated?

I agree with you about Cotchery, to a point. Last year was his first good season in his 3 years in the NFL. Was it a fluke or was it his break out season? We'll find out this year.

10. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

Mike Furrey, the guy had a 1000 yard season and goes unnoticed. Im a Bears fan and im saying that.

11. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

he had a good season even if he plays for the Lions

12. Point Blank

Point Blank Starter

Terry Glenn, no doubt.

13. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

very true when he stays healthy he is the crap. i will forever remember his one handed touchdown grab against the broncos in the snow. i do believe that is the last time we beat them

14. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Matt Jones. My gut says he will make the pro bowl this year.

15. BallerXZ

BallerXZ Undisputed Champ

All the Saints wide receivers after Marques 'MC' Colston...Devery 'Boo-Boo' Henderson and Terrance 'TC' Copper

16. happ

happ PECAVI

Hines Ward...he plays hard and isn't afraid to throw a downfield block.

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

How is he underrated? He's made a ton of Pro Bowls.

18. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

hmmm...why dont we nominate each underrated reciever for every team

ill go with arnaz battle as well....

19. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Bobby Wade (I hope)

20. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I would have to say that Devery Henderson is very underrated. Even by the Saints fans. All he has done was lead the league in yards per catch. Something like 23 yards per.