GridIronFans.com is AWESOME

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by TDJets72027, Jul 2, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

GIF is sweet! And it's not just because I got a mod position, I see a lot of news posted in this site. The owner s obviously committed to success, as he's installing a lot of codes, like an arcade, vCash, betting system, blogs, VIP section, and all other gadgets. GIF wouldn't be what it is today without the staff's commitment, nd the members dedication.:) I will stay active, FOREVER! I love this site. I give it a 10/10. Perfect score. Not to mention a sweet woman like Sweets! I need to see real life pictures of her, lol.

Shoutouts:
    SRW
    Sweets
    Wide Right
    Platoon 86
    Paranoid Mike
    SaintsFan1972
    bandi
    Cletusaurus
    Blu N Houston
    BoltsFanUK
    yisman (the only other active jets fan on this site :()
    nastynate184
    SuperBeast
    DawkinsINT
    NinerCapHell

and finally, everyone else for making this site awesome.

Keep up the AWESOME work guys.:cool: [smilie=applausec.g: [smilie=bounce.gif] [smilie=CELE29.gif] [smilie=icon_cheers: [smilie=icon_acool.: [smilie=icon_super.:

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't know about anyone else but I'd love to see just a tad more excitement from TDJets...[smilie=sarcasm1.gi:

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thanks for the props man. I am just trying to put together a fun site for people and bring people the latest NFL news to them at the same time. I am glad things have taken off around here ever since we switched to vbulletin. We had most of the same features on the phpbb site but the site speed was killing the site.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Thanks for the mention, kid...I like you too :lol:

Anyway...GIF has been a home to me since the first day I logged in in March 2005. I was down at the time because I got banned from the forum I considered as home for years, but I found a new one in no time...and a way better one too. Here I've shared everything...my ups and downs, I've trash-talked in a way that most sites don't allow...and of course, I developed my gambling problem (thank God is not real money... :lol:)...and the most important of it all: I've talked about football with people that really know about it and not just helpless blind homers...

Congratulations to everyone who makes GIF what it is: the most awesome football side in the web. I won't mention them name by name because I might let someone out and I don't think it's fair, but you know who you are.

Now...after another long post, show me the vCash!! :D

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

(.....pssst.....vCash won't pay the rent!)

6. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

damn it won't? now I need to work on another system. Thanks for nothing.

7. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Thanks mate...i like you to:D

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Damn, I didn't make his shoutout list. I now hate this board. :(

9. TDJets72027

You're there now.

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Awesome. Now I like the board again. :lol:

11. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

haha... begging to be recognized by TDJ... sucka

12. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

I feel the same way, the community is really started to payoff for all of his work. This forum is actually fun to be on. Im going to do my best to bring some of my friends over from SportsGamer's forum.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Very cool Marshall...thanx

14. TDJets72027

Thank you Marshall. Rep is coming.

Ah, crap, I gotta spread rep around. :(

15. BoltsFanUK

Good luck mate

16. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

I've gotten 12 people to join so far

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

that's great now hopefully they will all contribute to the forum...thanx for all your recruiting.

18. BoltsFanUK

Keep it up then:)

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Actually Marshall has recruited 25 in all..great job

20. TDJets72027

Wow, Marshall is the man.