Frank Gore Rushing yards

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by TDJets72027, Jul 3, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I predict 2000

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

1,500 if he dosen't get injured

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

holy shizza!!!!:confused:

I'm thinking 1300 and 15+ tds

Vernon Davis will be taking alot of his action this year...

4. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I'm going for around 1500 too. Vernon will be getting some action, but I don't think it'll step on ninja turtle's toes a whole lot.

5. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

Im hoping for 2000, he is my Fantasy RB in a keeper league. I got him when he was a nobody.

6. Tracker

Tracker BPA

I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention he put up 1695 rushing yards last year. That is gonna put some wear and tear on anybody. If he can put up 1300 and cut his fumbles in half I will be pretty happy.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Please can someone prevent TDJ from opening numerous pointless threads with a three-word inaugural post?

[smilie=dots.gif]

8. TDJets72027

You got a problem with that?

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Thats what LT will get;)

Gore will get about 1500+ yds this year if he stays healthy

10. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

2000 yards is not easy. Gore is going to be keyed on by defenses even more this year. If he gets a big total again, he steps up to the very top of the NFL's running backs.

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'd just say that I favor quality over quantity... usually.

12. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

TD, it'll be nice if you actually gave a reason to why you think what you think sometimes. The question you posed is subjective so while it's easy enough to state what you think will happen, a lot of people are interested in the reason why you think it will happen.

13. TDJets72027

Why he will get 2000 yards, is because he's a great runner, I like to see him do it, because he is a 49er, and he is a former cane.

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Gore will get 1374. Only way Gore even gets close to 2000 is if 49ers have some threat of a passing attack.

15. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

1200-1400.....Alex Smith will have to pull his head out of his butt if Gore is going to get more than that...

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm saying 12-1500. I hope not 2000, unless he can average something like 7.5-8 a carry, and since this is the real world, not Madden 07, that ain't gonna happen. I would like to see his carries decrease, both due to Robinson getting an increased share of the load, and more emphasis on a hopefully improved passing attack. The less we need to use him (within reason) without hurting our offensive production, the better off we will be. That means a more well-rounded and dangerous offense, which should mean more wins, and I'll take that any day over a 400 carry/2000+ yard season, a crapty ineffective pass offense and no playoffs. Not to mention the less wear and tear, the longer he should last career-wise, and I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.

Way to expound on your original post TD, I am impressed. Before I read your second post I personally didn't think there was any way in hell Gore was going to get 2000, but danged if you didn't convince me with that well thought out, well researched, and utterly convincing argument. After reading that, I don't think there is any way anyone could legitimately disagree with you. Good work, pal, I take back all the bad things I ever said about you.

17. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I'll guess somewhere around 1100 to 1300 yards if he stays healthy. We don't need him running for 2000 yards, that'll just tear the guy apart and it's not going to help Alex Smith develop into an efficient passer either.

18. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

Even after the year he had last year, I'd just like to see him break 2000 all-purpose again. 2200 would be great - 1500 rushing and 700 receiving...

...and two passes off his helmet that get picked off.

19. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I personally think lower because the defenses will make Smith beat them this year.

20. Ronin 49er

Ronin 49er EyeInTheSkyDontLie

He will get less yards then last year, simply because of an improved defense. (as well as spreading the ball around & more short wco passes takes from the heavy run attack). Better D means shorter field and less yardage. You know more sacks, fumbles, ints.

But his TD's will at least double! I think he'll be given more and more opportunities around goal-line then last year. Usually he worked his tail off to get down field only to be yanked when we got in the redzone to catch a breather. That's my 2 cents for now.