Help Wanted: Blog Writers, News Reporters, Bookies, Moderators

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jul 1, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

GridironFans needs the members' help! We are looking for the following:
    • NFL News Reporters - We need people who are willing and able to update the site's NFL News for the site's front page and RSS news feeds. Basic understanding of BBCode is needed so people posting news can format news as per GridironFans.com standards.

• NFL Blog Writers - We are looking for members who are interested in writing blogs dedicated to their favorite NFL teams. Our goal is to one day have an active blog for all 32 NFL teams.

• Bookies - We are looking for members who would be willing to help set up action behind the scenes for members to bet vCash on via the vBookie section. Ideally we'd have some action going on for all the major sports. So please feel free to let me know if you are interested. We can use all the help we can get with this one!

• Forum Moderators - We are looking for active members who are willing to help keep forums (especially the NFL forums) active and assist the site administration in making sure the site rules are upheld. The following forums need help:

• General Football Discussion
      • NCAA/NFL Draft Discussion
      • NFL Smack Central
      • The Lounge
      • Arcade Talk

New moderators would be on a 30 day review and they would be made a permanent moderator once they show their ability to be a moderator as per the site's expectations:

Anyone interested in the blog opening can post in this thread. Anyone interested in the bookie, news reporter or moderator position can post here. Thanks in advance to those who apply :mrgreen:

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I would love to be a Mod for these positions

* General Football Discussion
    * NCAA/NFL Draft Discussion
    * NFL Smack Central
    * The Lounge

3. SRW

New mods only are allowed one forum at a time. They also need to be evaluated before being approved.

4. TDJets72027

Alright.

I like to be mod for General FB Discussion

5. SRW

Ok, keep an eye out for my PM in a bit.

Any other members interested in any of the openings?

6. TDJets72027

I got your PM, and I replied. :)

7. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

I'd like to be a Mod of the NCAA/NFL Draft Discussion please??

8. SRW

PM sent BoltFanUK.

9. TDJets72027

Good luck, I hope you get that mod position BFUK. :)

10. BoltsFanUK

Soz about the late reply...i was on my Paper Route

11. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

id like to be a mod for NFL Smack Central

12. BoltsFanUK

I have now mate:D

Good luck with your Mod job as well:D

13. TDJets72027

Thanks man. :)

14. BoltsFanUK

no worries

15. JaMarcus#2

JaMarcus#2 Starter

What do you need for the bookie position as that is my profession. As part of my duties I set the NFL lines, and help maintain the trading position on a wide variety of sports, for a pan European bookmaker with nearly 1,000 shops.

16. SRW

All you really need is access to post and a willingness to help the site. The system is not complex and we have tutorials and a support forum setup in case you have any questions.

17. BoltsFanUK

Ah sweet mate

18. SRW

We still need help on the site people! Here are some of the openings we currently still have:

• NFL News Reporters - We need people who are willing and able to update the site's NFL News for the site's front page and RSS news feeds. Basic understanding of BBCode is needed so people posting news can format news as per GridironFans.com standards.

• NFL Blog Writers - We are looking for members who are interested in writing blogs dedicated to their favorite NFL teams. Our goal is to one day have an active blog for all 32 NFL teams.

• Bookies - We are looking for members who would be willing to help set up action behind the scenes for members to bet vCash on via the vBookie section. Ideally we'd have some action going on for all the major sports. So please feel free to let me know if you are interested. We can use all the help we can get with this one! ***WE NEED BOOKIES BADLY!***

• Forum Moderators - We are looking for active members who are willing to help keep forums active and assist the site administration in making sure the site rules are upheld. The following forums need help:

New moderators would be on a 30 day review and they would be made a permanent moderator once they show their ability to be a moderator as per the site's expectations.

Anyone interested in the blog opening can post in this thread. Anyone interested in the bookie, news reporter or moderator position can post here. Thanks in advance to those who apply :mrgreen:

19. TDJets72027

I'm also willing to help out with the bookies.

20. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

I could Mod the soccer forum for you, as i live in England i will be able to keep it up-to-date and will be able to contribute a lot to the forum.