Rep you've given out....

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 6, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

is there a way to see it? If not, is there a way you can add it?

I don't rep people for no reason like some do, and it seems like every time I want to rep someone again, I can't. It makes me curious as to how long I have to wait before being able to hit them up again.

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

seconded... I'd also like to see why I don't always get my alloted amount per day...

3. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

built in to the rep system are limits. you can only give out a certain amount of rep daily, and you have to rep a certain number of other people before you can rep the same person again

4. DawkinsINT

I know that. I'm curious if they can make it so we see the last 10 reps we've given out.

5. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

these are things I know already... <probably because I'm not an idiot> however, sometimes I give out maybe 10 reps in one day, and mysteriously... I have no more left.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok Dawk and Linz, here ya go:

Reputation User Spread
    How many different users must you give reputation to before you can hit the same person again? 10

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit
    How many reputation clicks can a user give over each 24 hour period? 20

7. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Thank you for the info sweets... but what we are asking for is to see a list of reps we have given out... much like the list we see when people give us rep.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...hmmmmm I'm not sure, I'll have to look for it...I'll get back to you...I'm not sure it's built into the modification or not.

9. DawkinsINT

I know that Sweets. I'm asking is there a way to see the rep that I've given out like I can see the rep I've received.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

As I said Dawk, I'll look into it, but to be honest I don't think there is unless there's a mod out there that has that info, I'll ask Steve about it.

11. DawkinsINT

Sorry, Sweets. I didn't mean to ask it after your statement. I started my post but then the phone rang. I didn't see yours until after I submitted.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

np Dawk...I'll ck with Steve although I've never been able to see what I gave away on any other site with vBulletin...

13. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

how do i see the list of people that have repped me?

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Extras drop down menu then User control panel, click it and scroll down the page, you'll see it all there

15. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

thanks for that

16. DawkinsINT

I'm only a member of one other site that has rep, and I can't see it there either. I hardly every post on that board though.

That board is FBA. :oops:

I'm just curious is all.

17. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

It's gotta be possible... if you can see sent mail... there has to be a way to see sent rep. It's logic.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well as I said, I'll try and find out if there is a way...I'll get back to you guys

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

20. DawkinsINT

Thanks again. GIF rules!