I'm sick of this waiting bring on the season

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Sweets, Jun 24, 2007.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Mmmm, chicken wings and bloody marys at noon. I miss football.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Thats one of the best parts of tailgating.:icon_biggrin:

3. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

now we're talking about chicken wings... is this not already painful enough?

4. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

people like to find ways to make themselves even more miserable then they already are

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I ate chicken today and they are juicy and tasty.:icon_biggrin:

6. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I eat chicken wings all the time... doesn't ease the pain... just makes it worse. It's the association.

7. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Neither does drinking....

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Now people, don't be mean to Sweets. I'm going through what she's going through. I got no interest in other sports. I'm still waiting for the Sharks to get to the Stanley Cup. Every other sport is boring. I prefer 49ers football. It doesn't matter my team sucks, I still like 49ers football. You know how :icon_cry: it is to wait 270 long boring days for the season to start again? 270 miserable days since December 31 when our season ended. It sucks.

And I watched the playoffs and nearly threw up. That was the worse display I ever seen. I can't watch playoffs without the 49ers. It's meaningless.

Now I got to console the Cowboy fans in their loss.:icon_sad: I wanted a little hope, now we got 2 lame teams going to the championships. Pathetic.

256 days to go before start of NFL season. :sleep: I wish football fans can hibernate for 270 days. I hope I can find a madden 2008 to get out of this bad mood I'm in.

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I think some people here would be glad if you tried. :redface:

10. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

256 days wow thats to much im just gonna watch arena football it takes my mind off the nfl.

11. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Double C, I prefer 49er football. You think I want to try other sports? I just assume try eating other food without throwing up. I think some people here would be glad if you tried being my friend instead of bring up our old feud.

12. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

eating other food... bring up an old feud...
    What the hell are you talking about?