Will A Leader Please Stand Up

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

As training camp looms in the distance one thing that i have yet to see is a leader. A leader on the defensive side of the ball. The offensive has plenty i think Romo Witten and dare i say TO. But that young D has none so who will rise to the challenge. The cowboys haven't had a good defensive QB since Woody and dat left IMO. We need a player to ensure thats everyone in there right place change plays when they sniff some thing out but who will it be. I'm personally tired of waiting for Roy to step up if he was going to do it he would have already but ya never know. Bradie James would also be a good one or Carpenter mayabe since dat is know a coach he can push one these dudes to step up. How about D ware. I don't know who it will be but we someone to step up now.

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Get Carpenter some good playing time this year and he will step up and lead

3. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Agreed.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i hope he does to i read some where that he will be a back up but i dont forsee that happening i enviosion him starting from day one let dat take him under his wing and mold him is what say

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

yea i was really surprised when he didn't get good playing time last year

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Omen:

Good point.

Although his teammates say he's not a rah-rah guy in the locker room, how about Greg Ellis? It seems when he got hurt last year, the Dallas defense went south pretty quickly.

7. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

My guess would be that D Ware could step up and be a leader for that D

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Greg Ellis is the only veteran who could step up, IMO. He could be upset because of his contract, but once he gets on the field, it's all about football.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He popped into my mind too. Lead by what you do on the field.

10. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Yea and of all their players in position to do that D Ware is easily in the best position

11. Ronin 49er

Ronin 49er EyeInTheSkyDontLie

I'm very interested to see how he does.