Which team has the best O-Line

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Jul 17, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Which team has the best offensive line?

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Taking into account the run blocking and pass protection I'd say the Indianapolis Colts.

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Definitely not the Chiefs.

I think Colts or Chargers.

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Chargers

Mcneil, Dielman, Hardwick, Goff, Olivia

Blocking for LT with the help from Lo Neil

5. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Chargers. Mcneil is awesome.

6. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

What she said.

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

homer :icon_razz: , but you're probably right.

8. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

As much as I hate to admit it, with Mannings stats...it has to be the Colts.

9. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

hey they might be old,but Da Bears has a great O-line....
    Olin Kreutz,John Tait,Ruben Brown,Fred Miller and Roberto Garza...:icon_cheesygrin:

10. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

I really like Mcneil and the entire Chargers blocking team. Not the best, at this point, but definitely worth mentioning.

The Colts, however, are good, just not great. Their pass-blocking doesn't have to maintain blocks, as long as most. Manning gets rid of the ball, RIGHT NOW!!! And, their running-game is, in part, a product of the effectiveness of Mannings passing. Manning is the exception to the rule, that you have to have a great O-line, to have a great offense. I like the Colts' O-line. They have played together, for a while and have become very good. Just not at the top of the list.

The Cincinnati Bengals deserve to be in this argument. This is a very under-rated group, here. Willie Anderson and Levi Jones are two of the best offensive tackles, in the league. The inside, of that line has been very good, as well. I think that Carson Palmer wlaked into a very good situation, in Cincinnati.

The best offensive line, in the league, has to be the Philadelphia Eagles' O-line. Runyan and Thomas, in my opinion, are the best tackle tandem, around. Then, inside, they have three more, very good blockers. Each of them are young, but vey good at what they do. Then, to look at the depth, they have, at the tackle spot, is ludacris. Mccoy, while a stranger to me, is regarded as being capable of starting, at either tackle spot, for alot of NFL teams. And Winston Justice would be starting, for almost any NFL team. That is why they are my pick, for the best offensive line, in the league, today.

The Bears are in the running. I love the combo of Tait and Kreutz. They do have a great squad. Definitely, a top-five O-line.

11. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

i expect the saints to put up 30+ points at least 10 times this year......can't stop....homer time!!!!!