49ers QB Alex Smith Predits 'Double-Digit' Win Season

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Jul 10, 2007.

1. NinerCapHell

NinerCapHell Pretty fuckin' random

I just farted

2. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Prediction of Smith's play?????

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

what does that have to do with anything?

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I couldn't agree more.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I imagine that Smith's and Kitna's quotes will be used as locker room bulletin board material among all the teams of the NFC North and NFC West.

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Dont worry Alex your not alone, most 49er fans on here would say the same.

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

yes you could.

8. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I guess we're all going to be right together then. :icon_biggrin:

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Or look stupid together, either way its a win win situation. :LAUGHY37:

10. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

This coming from a cowboys fan with Romo at QB. :icon_lol:

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Romo has accomplished more in half a season than Alex Smith has in his career and hes a first overall draft pick LMFAO!

12. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Has he? I guess Alex Smith has the WR talent Romo has right? :icon_rolleyes: Let me guess you think your team is going to the superbowl?

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Now your going to start blaming it on the crapty WRs San Fran has? typical niner fan.

If you'd check the whos going to win the NFC thread you may know who I think will go to the superbowl.

14. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Gore was already mouthing off last year after the win in seattle....nothing new here...they are an extremely confident group who finished up the season after a few beatdown games against the chargers/bears with a 5-4 record over the last 9 games...including beating the scrubhawks twice...

I hope he can back up his words with his performance because this teams record depends on his development jumping up again this year..

15. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Just like Cowboy fans keep blaming there losses with a Lack of a Safety and all of that. Instead it was there QB he sucked it up the last few weeks of the season after defenses had tape on him. I guess we will just see if Alex Smith and most 49er fans are right. :icon_smile:

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I havent said one word about our Safeties lol what are you talking about man, just stop already seriously. Romo didnt suck it up in the last couple weeks of the season, the Cowboys did. Romo got raped by Philly but he was money against the Falcons and Lions, threw for 300 yards. Something Alex Smith hasnt done in two seasons.

17. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

alex threw for 292 against philly

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Ya'll lost that game though, and didnt he throw like 50 passes? That was week 1 right. Lol, he still hasnt tossed for 300 Yards. Thats just funny, You guys can defend him all you want.

19. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Defend Alex Smith:icon_eek: Hey look smut central...

20. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Mark my words, he will break out