Preseason Games Worth Watching

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Jul 21, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

http://sportsline.com/nfl/story/10253571/2

2. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Cardinals-Raiders worth watching? :icon_eek: in preseason?? :icon_eek:
    It would be barely acceptable if it was the Super Bowl matchup.

3. TDJets72027

Matt Leinart vs JaMarcus Russell

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx for the update TDJets, yes a lot of those will be interesting viewing if just to see the rookies and how they are jellin with their teams. I'm interested in see JaMarcus and how he reacts in a NFL game preseason or not. The Lions are another team worth watching just to see if they are going to be a tad better this season. Bears/Colts IMO will not be like watching a post season game, too many rookies and not enough vets will be playing.

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Wonderful! They might play 5 series combined and get their butt on the bench.

6. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

JaMarcus will probably part quite a big part given that hes a rookie. I agree Leinart won't play for any real length of time

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I hate preseason games, bc most of them are boring. Only positive is, that you could have a look to the rookies

8. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Ditto.

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I'll just be happy to watch any preseason football I can, because it's FOOTBALL, and I NEED it!

10. TDJets72027

I agree with that.

11. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Yea after 6 months off its nice to get back to it

12. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I agree. The one game I look forward to is the Packer/Steeler Preseason game as my buddy is coming in for the game.

13. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

You wouldn't believe how many times I've watched Luv Ya Blue videos. :icon_lol: Actually, Platoon probably would.

14. 49er Ninja

49er Ninja Starter

for me it will be the 49ers and the Raiders aug 18th....i know the raiders suck but its fun being around those arrogant raider fans in SF...lol