The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Awesome. I'm glad you liked it. I thought you would.

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

you are always welcome to send more recomendations my way... :wink:

oh, and thanks... :icon_akiss:

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Watched Eyes Wide Shut last night, still like that movie alot. Nicole Kidman is a sexbomb.

4. DawkinsINT

It's very different from the movies we have discussed, but check out Pan's Labyrinth. It's a great film that I would describe to you, but I want you to be blown away by watching it without description.

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

The Simpsons Movie. Awesome!!

6. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

You've seen it? You bastard it starts tonight here.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

It's out since Wednesday here! :cheers:

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Watched Predator, old 80's action film, Arnie acting in his usual action movie stuff.

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

YOU BASTID! "History of the World" is probably his best MOVIE ever! Well... maybe #3 behind "Blazing Saddles" and "Young Frankenstein," then "History," then probably "Spaceballs" and "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" or "High Anxiety." My best friend from back home in Kansas is on a kick now to own every movie Mel has ever BEEN in... so I watched a crappy one called "Life Stinks" last week. Don't waste your time. The idea is interesting but the movie itself doesn't really go anywhere.

As for "Smokin' Aces," I liked it. I need to watch it again to pick up on all the little things I missed... but the stuff right before the end with Andy Garcia and Ryan Reynolds totally blew my mind. Now I just have to wait for Tuesday to get "300" and FINALLY get on the bandwagon there!

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Dont sell that movie short! Thats one of the best action flicks EVER... The Predator is so freaking awesome, Arnie's best movie easily.

11. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I've seen it a couple times before actually. Although I just bought it on DVD the other day for $5. I've seen a few of Arnie's action flicks like Commando and Conan and I'd say his best work was Predator. The Predator was awesome, the S. O. B. picked off Arnies soldiers one by one like flies. I finished watching it today and it had been the 1st time I've seen it in a few years, it's still good. :icon_smile:

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Money well spent. That movie never gets old, could watch it 1000 times and still blow my load over it. :VIOLENT03: :VIOLENT05:

13. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I watched gangs of New York yesterday... long, but decent.

14. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

watched "Crimes and Misdemeanors" for the first time and enjoyed the hell out of it. a darker Woody Allen flick.

gotta thank Ron from the Ron & Fez show once again for the excellent recommendation :icon_cool:

15. DawkinsINT

Awesome movie.

Speaking of darker Woody Allen films, have you watched Match Point. It was so much better than what the previews showed. Woody can write a freaking movie.

16. ParanoidMike

this is true. that's one i still need to see. the guy's got issues, sure, but i can't deny the fact he's a great filmmaker. and i'm still hooked on "Manhattan."

"Deconstructing Harry" is another great one. that one's more like a writer's collage, which is why i think i really enjoyed it

17. DawkinsINT

As much as I love him, I still don't understand the big deal about Annie Hall. I honestly was bored through most of it.

Definitely check out Match Point though. I thought it was going to be a lame tennis movie. :lol:

18. ParanoidMike

i liked "Annie Hall," but not as much as "Manhattan." "Manhattan" to me was a much better film. loved the way it was written and filmed.

#47 1st Stringer

I watched The Covenant awsome movie I loved it

20. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I haven't seen too many movies lately, might pick up something this week. Suggestions?