Redskins Blow

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by steadypimpin, Jul 23, 2007.

1. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I was looking in this forum and noticed that there wasn't a thread about the Redskins. An NFL Trash Talk forum isn't complete without one so I figured I would make one since it is needed. So here it is people.

Screw you Redskins, you blow rod and don't know how to run a team. Here's to another mediocre season. :LAUGHY37:

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Is that Daniel Synder with the sad look on his face after it blew up in his face to over pay another player?

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_lol: I think Chrisbob use to be a Redskins fan,but he's been laying low on that lately.

4. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

For all the Niner fans I've seen cry about how the Yorks constantly heck up the Niners, I'll take this with the half a mountain of salt it deserves.

What's up Pimpin', good to see you still hating. :icon_razz:

5. steadypimpin

Whats up Chris. You know I had to make a skins thread.:icon_cheesygrin:

6. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

I would like to say that i love the redskins you took a inconsistant reciever and gave up two draft picks for him one of which allowed us to trade up to get manny lawson while still being able to have a third round draft pick and also a extra fourth this year so Thank you Redskins so much you are the perfect example of how overpaying for mediocre players doesnt make you better

also by the time this thread is posted im sure the redskins will have traded 3 picks from next years draft

7. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Not a problem, the Skins would have only have traded them for a 40 year old safety or something......

How's Taylor Jacobs working out for you guys?

8. steadypimpin

He did about as well as BLloyd, we got him for nothing and he wasnt a liability to our offense. Your Skins however took Mike Rumph and he caused you to lose games. Keep em comin CB.

I'm sorry, I couldnt agree with you more. Dont forget about us getting Walt Harris from them for nothing and he had more INTs last year than the whole skins defense did.

9. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

What an idiotic thread.

Didnt we crush you all the last time we played by like 35 points or something?

Now I know you are talking crap, considering we sucked in 2006, and it's probably your way of getting revenge for that game, which is totally fine.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Finally a thread that I like in this place!!

Screw the Redskins!! FREAK YEAH!!!!

11. HailttRedskins

Why, cause we were the first team to beat Tony Homo?

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Oh boy, a western....Cowboys and Indians...

13. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Oh boy, a future, JETS!

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This is not about the JETS...

15. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Who invited him?!

oh wait... I guess it was me :icon_cool:

16. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Yes it is baby, Jets own the Cowboys, and Red Skins

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

looks up at title...yep, it aint about the Jets..move along

18. HailttRedskins

Remember, if we beat you this year, I'm gonna be giving you crap :icon_razz:

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We all will Hail..lol

20. HailttRedskins

Ass :icon_lol: