My Blog Part 1

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by MichaelVick7, Aug 1, 2007.

1. MichaelVick7

MichaelVick7 BANNED

Ok so today I stayed at home all day. I looked out side and I saw the media. I wanted to call the cops to get them off my lawn but I couldnt find my cell phone or the house phone. My wife keeps on losing both, I think she has taps on me. She probably thinks im cheating on her with some snitches. To tell you the truth I was until I killed them all. I stunned and hung those snitches. But not all because I had to breed them. I loved them like no other but I had to in the love of the sport. I did sleep with a woman once right after a loss, I was sad and she offered to give me a blow job and let me hit it doggy style. I think everyone here know that I love anything related to 'dogs'. So I took the offer and she gave me herpes, but thats another story.
    So I wanted to spend some time with the kids and brother before I go to jail. So I tried helping them with their work and I tried to teach them alot of things I know of. I dont want them making the same mistakes I made. I thought them alot breed the perfect dog, the proper way to inject steroids on a dogs butt. But most importantly to wear a condom while they are freaking a ho of the street. I love them so much I dont want them to catch herpes like me. :icon_sad:
    So tomorrow I will go bowling with the family, I will tell you guys how it goes. The best I've bowled was a 270, I need some more practice. I really love this place, you guys are the only people that have showed me love during this hard times and I would like to thank you all.

Vick
    Peace

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

3. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

since when are you married? you must be on some serious shrooms. better hide 'em

4. MichaelVick7

MichaelVick7 BANNED

does your butthole hurts?? well of course it does, since u seem like u always have an iron fist up your ass

:groan: Ecstasy is messing my life

*****admin edit***** Take the personal stuff to the fight club not here.

5. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I wish you shut up