The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

#47 1st Stringer

I just watched Shooter it was the best movie ever!

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I watched the Zodiac yesterday... the fact that this movie was based on a real events freaks me out. I've read about these killings before, but I've still got the chills from watching the movie.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I have Zodiac on my Blockbuster queue. I should be getting it soon.

4. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I've yet to see Zodiac

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Its nothing special.

6. Macpac

Macpac Guest

Just watched Disturbia online...not a bad flick.

7. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I saw that Online not too long ago as well. It wasn't too bad.

I've now found a movie online on YouTube, I like using them for watching movies because it'll actually run somewhat well on my computer. Saw a good foreign film on there before. Now I've found a movie called "Mortal Kombat 2 Annihilation" on there. Not expecting too much, probably just a cheesy action film. I'll watch it anyway though.

god **mn, just watched it, it was garbage.

8. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

haha, good thing you didn't hold out high hopes for the Mortal Kombat movie. The first one actually wasn't TOO god-awful by mid-90s standards... especially considering what they had to work with.

Just watched "300." I know, I'm waaaaaaaaay behind. Made me wish I had been able to go and see it in the theater. Wow. Just wow.

9. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Yeah, the 1st one wasn't completely horrible but number 2 was terrible. I didn't think it'd be much but god**mn it was bad.

I've yet to see 300, I'm way behind. I'll see if I can get a chance to watch that soon.

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I watched "The Number 23" starring Jim Carrey yesterday. It was a weird one, wasn't terrible though. Mediocre odd film IMO.

I'm also going to see 300 today.

Just finished watching 300. Great movie.

11. DawkinsINT

I watched Shooter last night. A bit over the top at times, but pretty good overall.

12. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Pan's Laberinth was pretty sweet. I only fell asleep once... decent for me when watching movies at night.

I really liked the part with the toad... nasty.

13. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I've seen that one. It was alright IMO.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Simpsons Movie is AWESOME!!! :D

15. DawkinsINT

I just watched both Hot Fuzz and Factory Girl. I enjoyed them both.

I was a tad disappointed in Hot Fuzz because I loved Shaun Of The Dead, and others told me it was much better than Shaun. It was definitely funny though and I need to watch it again with lowered expectations.

Factory Girl had a decent amount of Sienna Miller nudity and I dig the whole 60s Warhol scene. Not a great film, but decent enough.

16. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I watched Terminator 2 for the thousandth time. :icon_cool: "Asta la vista, baby."

17. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I watched "Beerfest" again last night... felt like I should have woke up this morning hungover. I really wish I had the "Eye of the Jew," that's for sure.

18. 49ers121

49ers121 Portugal Mike

Forbidden Desires :icon_twisted:

19. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I watched Predator again the other day. :icon_cool: "Stick around."

20. rachel53426

rachel53426 Starter

I watched Breach the movie with Ryan Phillipie (spelling error)