Vick's plea details leaked

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by yisman, Aug 23, 2007.

1. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

Saw this from KFFL:

Vick Won't Plea Guilty to Killing Dogs, Gambling

Updating an ongoing story, ESPN.com reports Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick has refused to admit to killing dogs and gambling on dogfighting when he enters a guilty plea in a Richmond, Va., federal court Monday. The one count of conspiracy that Vick will plead to will admit guilt to the charge of interstate commerce for the purpose of dogfighting. He will admit he was present when dogs were killed, but he did not personally kill any of the dogs.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

2. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

waste of time

3. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

He's playing it smart, watch him get out of a lot of stuff.

4. 49ers121

49ers121 Portugal Mike

douche bag

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I'm wondering what will happen in court on Monday. Was this plea agreed to by prosecutors or just an independent defense plea?

6. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

He was there...He owned the property and the dogs..and he watched them get killed....looks like he was apart of the dog killing to me..

7. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

if he's found not guilty of gambling he may have a backdoor back into the nfl after he serves time (if any). sadly the nfl looks down on gambling more than animal cruelty

8. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

leonard little is still playing isn't he? he killed someone with his drunk driving if im not mistaken? then got another dui? how has this guy earned the right to still be playing in the league?

9. Pope Buddha I

Pope Buddha I The Buddha hath cometh

because to some people in america, their pets are more important than other humans

10. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:qft:

Haha, funny you should say that. We were talking about that the other day here too. You can rape or kill someone but god forbid you do something to a helpless animal. I wish we cared about our fellow human beings as much as stupid pets.

You can read the discussion in this thread:
    http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36457&highlight=lassie

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So.....now that ESPN's report has been proven to be completely wrong...are people still believing everything that comes out of Bristol?

Minus one point for ESPN and +1 for ProFootballTalk.

12. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Either way man killing a person or an animal out of cruelty is wrong and you should get punished for it... of course a higher punishment for killing a human