Official New York J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, Aug 27, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Talk about the NY Jets here!

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dBG27gnuU[/MEDIA]

3. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

no Joe Namath!

4. TDJets72027

5. Blitz Junkie

Blitz Junkie J.A.F.O

Hey Jets fans. I picked up Thomas Jones in my FF league. How do you guys feel he is gonna fare for you this season? I had him last year with Chicago and he was good when they didnt let benson have the last yeard for the TD.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hey Blitz I have him on my keeper league, I think he'll be good..yes TDJets, I picked up a jet player or two for my keeper league...lol

7. wide right

:worstthread:
    Yaaaaaawn. Get some new material. Got any smack that occurred during your lifetime? It might mean something coming from a Cowboys fan or a Giants or Redskins fan but not from a Jets fan. We kicked the Jets butt on a consistent basis in the 90s, remember? Oh no, you were still breast feeding back then. See you on September 30.

8. TDJets72027

Worst Thread Ever? There's a topic like this for the Bears, Steelers, Niners, Eagles.:icon_neutral:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and remind me again who has won more SBs currently? The JETS.

And why is your name "wide right" I'm surprised any Early 90's Bills and/or FSU fans didn't jump you on sight over that name.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well anyway, what about Thomas Jones....

10. wide right

Those teams are worth a crap, yours isn't.

When your team peaks in 1969 that's hardly something worth bragging about.

That's tongue in cheek humor. Probably too above your head for a Jets fan to comprehend. What's 72027? How many more years the Jets will have to wait to win another championship?

11. TDJets72027

Half of those teams didn't make the playoffs. And if you think a team who made the playoffs last year isn't worth crap, I wonder what you think of the 20 teams, that didn't make the playoffs.

The only thing that matters is, we got 1 of these:
    [​IMG]
    You didn't.

I just put the 72027 there for the hell of it, and the last question of your sentence, here's my answer, shorter than how many more years the Jills will win a championship.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok, is anyone like a JETS fan going to ever answer Blitz and my question wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back on page 1 of this thread, or are you 2 just going to whip out your rods and see who's is bigger??

13. TDJets72027

He OWNS!:icon_twisted:

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ummm TDJ...we ask for an evaluation and all you can give us is he OWNS??? wtf???

15. wide right

What did you expect for him, thoughtful analysis?

Thomas Jones was a highly under rated ff back for the past 2 seasons. I'd be weary about spending a 1st or even 2nd round fantasy pick on him at this point due to his lingering injury. Achilles problems often lead to other injuries so even if he comes back say 90% that could lead to other leg issues. His lack of playing time in the preseason and week 1 matchup vs the Pats are also reasons for concern. I'd take a 4th or 5th round flyer on him but if you do you had better handcuff the pick with Leon Washington later in your draft. There, you happy Sweets.

Now back to the topic on hand.

Aren't the new red Jets jerseys pretty f'n cool. When did they change them?
    [​IMG]

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Red jersey! LOL. We should be taunting TD for that until the day the board dies.

17. TDJets72027

Please don't even go there. :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

18. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Are you really taunting him for one superbowl title that happened over 20 years before you were born?

19. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Agreed! Hahahaha.

20. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

J E T S Jets suck ass! Haha. Actually, they don't, but you get the hint. Making fun of the Bills kicker for missing a field goal in the super bowl for the win is almost like making fun a Jets kicker for missing 2 field goals for a win in 1 game against the Steelers; been there done that, move on. haha.

Can't wait for 16th against the Bills. Should be a good game. Can't wait for the Jets or Phins either. The only game I am worried about from this division is the Pats in NE. The will probably own Steelers again, but oh well, there is a reason they own the AFC East right now.