Official New York J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Hey, he wanted Jets talk and he's getting it! He didn't say it had to be POSITIVE!

Oh, and TDJ... if you're going to talk big about ONE Lombardi trophy... how about sitting down and shutting up when being spoken to by a fan of the team in your own division that has THREE. Yes, the Bills may have lost four Super Bowls in a row, but they've still lost more than the Jets have even been in- especially in your short lifetime! "We?" What position did you play on that team 30 years ago?

September 9th, it's gonna feel like a bad dream all over again. Remember when the Patriots let up on the gas in the second half up 24-0 and allowed the Jests back into it at the Meadowlands? Not happening this year.

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Whatever Cletusaurus. Screw the god**mn Patriots. Tom Slim Shady Brady is a bastard. And the reason why the pats won 3 SBs is because of Adam Vinateri, and Jon Kasay even giftwrapped you one on SB 38 over 3 years ago. The Patsies won 3 SBs by a combined total of

9 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

And we will beat down your crapty as Patriots On September 9 man. Unless you have NFLST, you wouldn't even have the game on the TV.

PUCK THE FATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

No he's not. His kid is.

4. TDJets72027

You're talking about the kid who's initials is JET?

5. Blitz Junkie

Blitz Junkie J.A.F.O

Thanks, but I am a bit confused that I ended up getting this from a Bills fan instead of a Jets fan. Either way, I picked him up in the 3rd as my sleeper back. He and Frank Gore should be a decent combo if he can stay healthy.

6. wide right

Yup. That's the bastard.

What? Only a Jets fan can answer that question? C'mon. Anywho, my pleasure to help out with any fantasy football questions you may have. Check out our fantasy forum during the season if you have any more questions about your team. Did you you handcuff Jones with Washington, I hope?

7. TDJets72027

Why hate on the poor baby because of his initals. Thjat's like saying, if I became a Bears fan, and you became a Vikings fan, and I name my son Brett Favre, you hate on him.

8. wide right

Who's hating on a baby? You called Tom Brady a bastard as some sort of insult. A bastard is an illegitimate, out of wedlock child. He just had one. Now do you get the joke?

9. TDJets72027

10. wide right

Thank you. Thank you very much. Please vote here.

11. TDJets72027

Jets Jets Jets

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Suck,suck,suck

13. wide right

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

15. TDJets72027

Would you like me to go to the official Niners & bills threads and rag on them? Would you like that? And those last 3 replies in this topic, is perfect example of trolling.

So quit trolling.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09072007/sports/jets/ready_to_bender_over_backwards.htm

16. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Uh, why is this in Smack Central?

17. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Bills fans and Jets fans do not get along.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

19. TDJets72027

There Walnuts, you can rag on this topic all you want. :icon_biggrin: You can do what you want in there.

20. NinerCapHell

NinerCapHell Pretty fuckin' random

Wide right is my new favorite poster.