GIF Hall Of Fame/Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 1, 2007.

1. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Congrats Mike!! Thanks to an AOL chat room, I met you, SRW, Sweets, Dougerrrr, and a lot of other great people....I don't know too many people that still hang out there, cause I don't have time, but I'm very glad I met you!!

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Congrats CB!! You really deserve it!

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Congrats Dawk!! You certainly deserve it!

4. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Congrats Dawk, when they announced this award you were definitely one of the people I thought would get it. Well deserved honor for you.

5. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Another no doubt induction. Well deserved and a long time coming.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think I'm going to tear up and give a Michael Irvinish speech.

Thank you very much for giving me this honor. It's been my pleasure to be a contributing member of this site. I originally joined when Steve sent me an invite from Wackbag, an O&A board. I didn't really even want to go to a new board because I already was a member of Wackbag for O&A and NFL-Fans for football. I decided to join though because I respected Steve so much for what he done for Syndication Underground.

The site was slow at first and I didn't post much. Then I started to get to know the members here and Steve kept improving the site constantly based mostly on what members asked for. I've never known an admin that listens and implements features based on what the members ask for so much. Because of that and all of great members of the site that we've added, this has been the board that I'm on more than any other.

You guys are great, thanks.

7. DawkinsINT

Chrisbob is one of the most knowledgeable NFL fans that I've ever come across. He's a great mod and a great guy as well. When Steve brought up the idea of a GIF Hall Of Fame, CB was the first name that popped into my head.

Congrats, CB! :beer:

8. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Mike S. Thanks for your contributions. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have GIF to go to.

9. DawkinsINT

Another well deserved Hall Of Famer. Congrats, Mike!

10. DawkinsINT

Sweets is the crap. One of the backbones of GIF for sure. Congrats, Sweets. You definitely deserve it. :beer:

11. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I wouldn't be here if Sweets didn't talk to me on another board and AIM and entice me here with the Smut Forum. So Sweets I thank you for bringing me and many others here.

12. DawkinsINT

Wanda's great. One of the nicest people you could ever meet. Well deserved. Congrats! :beer:

13. DawkinsINT

On a side note, Steve don't be so modest. You need to be in the HOF too. Sweets, make it happen.

14. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Bandi, thanks for everything. I wasn't here for your post whoring days but you still show up and make things fun when you can. To find out you do it all from dial-up I commend your efforts.

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Agreed!

16. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Absolutely! I knew he wouldn't be in here because Steve never looks to give credit to himself. We all know this site wouldn't be so great if Steve wasn't one of the best Admins any of us have seen. The things you do for this site are amazing. You dedicate much of your free time to make it a success and you should definitely be a HOF member.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well to be perfectly honest, I thought that this award would not be given to either one of us because it's our site, he snuck that award in on me, bastard!!!! We don't need awards to know that you members appreciate all the work that goes into making this site, without help from big advertisers or compromising what we believe in, we're just both happy that the members are happy.

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats Sweets, you deserved it

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats Bandi :FWORKS05:

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats Mike :FWORKS05: