GIF Hall Of Fame/Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 1, 2007.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

What? No crying, no thanks to your family, and first of all - no thanks to Spanky, for all the beer :lol:

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Well,it's hard for me to rip on the guy being he's a Titans fan.What damage could I do to his ego?Thanks for your hard work,and keeping the ship afloat thru the 3 years we've been here.Hopefully,it will continue for many more years.Well done.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I've always liked Sweets and often think about her:doingit: :icon_twisted:We go back before this Site to one that was a total smack board.I learned than that this was one tough opponent in a war of words.We've trully had a lot of laughs together. Good times.Congrats on the HOF thing,and you trully are the Soul of this Board.Keep up the good work.

4. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Congrats CB.I've always felt you were a closet Pats fan.You just need to burn that Redskins crap,and make the final jump to our team.Until that marriage thing,I thought you were one of the more intelligent people here.Thanks for your hard work,and the laughs.

5. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_eek: Well crap,an Eagles fan gets recoginition not involving a photo with a number on it,and a court appearance.That's a shocker.A very knowledgable football fan,which I appreciate.Congrats Dawk.

6. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Crongrats Dawk, and I really do mean it this time... I actually do care. You've always been fun and a great poster. <even though you let them break you down to be a mod>

7. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I'm super happy for you CB... When I heard these awards were coming out I instantly thought of you and I am so glad that everyone else sees it to. I always love reading your posts. They're certainly tough to disagree with, even though I still try. Lots of love, this award couldnt go to anyone better.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Awww....thanks for the kind words everyone. You people rock.

9. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Congrats Dawk.
    Thats quite an accomplishment.
    So when do you go make your bronze statue?

10. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Congrats CB
    Way to go:icon_acool:

11. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Congrats Dawk.

:WORD02:

12. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

Dawk is the man!!!!
    I haven't forgotten those late nights.. listening to jazz... twas so fun :icon_mrgreen:

13. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

One eye is better than none. Congrats on the GIF HOF.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I've said this before and I will say it again. This is the one message board where the admins give everybody the benefit of the doubt. The just one of the reasons why I plan on being here for a LONG LONG time. He gave me the chance to be a moderator in the wrestling forum when I had been reccmonded. He didn't have to do that but he did. In all honesty, I don't think it would look right if SteveRobWhatever wasn't apart of the very first gridironfans.com hall of fame clbutt. CONGRATULATIONS STEVEROBWHATEVER!

15. DaBearsrule4ever

You know, if we didn't have the admins that we do on this site, I probably would be here contribuiting to this site. Like I said for SteveRobWhatever, it wouldn't look right if Sweets was not apart of the very first hall of fame class on gridironfans.com. CONGRATULATIONS SWEETS!

16. DaBearsrule4ever

Congratulations Bandi!

17. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Congrats Sweets!

18. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Congrats bandi!

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx you guys...