Introducing Adarius Bowman

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 2, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hG1EV_qq2I[/MEDIA]

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

He's seems like a talented one alright.

3. SRW

I wouldn't mind seeing him in Tennessee come next year. The man is a monster at WR:

Adarius Bowman, 2008 NFL Draft Prospect

4. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Nice read, Steve. Dude's definitely got good size on him. Seems pretty fast too.

5. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

Bowman is pretty good, but Steve I think you are buying a little too much into him. If I were the Titans, I'd be looking at Desean Jackson. Bowman is good, don't get me wrong, but he isn't amazingly fast, runs poor routes that aren't a post or fade, and drops some easy catches. I don't know if he will be able to seperate as easily in the NFL.

6. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

looks goobered

7. SRW

See I lean towards Bowman over Jackson for a couple reasons, the first being size. Jackson is very small and that could be a bad thing in the next level. Bowman is a solid WR. He also had serious vision problems and has Lasik surgery to correct them, that might have caused his problems catching the ball. He has great size and can go up and get the ball. Also...there is always that debate over 40 time and football speed. It seems he has a crapload of football speed to me. Another thing I like is the Titans are a run-first offense and Bowman is a beast when it comes to blocking as a WR. I doubt DeSean is going to be willing to mix it up with LB's and DB's much.

8. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

I think Jackson is going to be a stud, even with his size.
    But like I said, I don't know if Bowman will be able to separate in the NFL. He does well in zone coverage, but in press coverage he struggles.