Patriots Still Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, May 13, 2007.

1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Dude, I don't like Brady or the Pats but I'd be full of crap if I said Chad was better than Brady.

2. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Dear lord... every time I think you've hit your lowest point as a poster and wanna-be smack-talker around here, you take the shovel and go back to digging a little more. Any human being with half a brain (sit back down, little one) knows how ridiculous that little statement was. Chicken-Wing Pennyrod has played how many FULL seasons in his career? ONE?! In his five seasons as a starter (2000 and 2001 he played in a grand total of three games so we'll let him slide here), he's missed 23 games. That's about a year and a half off his career because he couldn't keep his arm out of a freaking sling. Chicken-Wing is better than Brady... you've got to have completely lost your goddamned mind. :bad:

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

You're freaking lucky that I can't talk crap about you in the NFL Smack Central, only in the FC. You know, Dam8610 owned your butt. And I will own your butt in the Fight Club.

4. seanq

seanq Starter

oohhhhh - I'm sure Cletusaurus is just quaking in his boots. Your manliness is an inspiration to all! No wonder you are a Jet's fan!

5. MichaelVick7

MichaelVick7 BANNED

wow your freaking psycho

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

This thread still needs more Giselle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Somebody has to take pity on these skinny models,and show them some love.Tom gets no recoginition for this charity work.I salute this guy for his compassion in these affairs,er matters.As far as Pennington being in Brady's class,only someone who thought a football was square would think that.In other words,a total idiot.Just saying something that stupid,gurantees that you have a beanie with a propellor on the top of it,that's green,with a Jets logo,and you go to the games in a short bus with other beanie clad goobers.

8. NinerCapHell

NinerCapHell Pretty fuckin' random

Your balls will drop eventually.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Where'd all your vcash go?

10. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Still think Noodle-Arm Pennington is better than Brady, you stupid motherhecker?

Still think the Patriots suck?

Talk a little more empty smack and come back when your little band of suckasses do something worthwhile!

11. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Here we go again:lol:

12. TDJets72027

Chad still had a freaking good game, whether he has a noodle arm or not. Screw the Patriots.:icon_sad: :icon_mad:

And Clet, I still think you are a hecktard Patriot fan. :icon_biggrin:

13. NinerCapHell

NinerCapHell Pretty fuckin' random

Good game? How do you ever call anyone's game a "good game" in a blowout?

14. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

nice cleavage shots!...what was this thread about? patriots sucking or giselle sucking?

15. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

:LOVE5: mmmmmmmmmmmm

16. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Wait wait wait, TDJ, you actually said that Chad Pennington was better than Tom Brady? Are you on crack?!?!

17. TDJets72027

NO!!!! I will continue to defend my opinion that Pennington > Brady.

18. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I couldn't do enough drugs to make a statement like that.

19. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

How is Pennington better than Brady, TDJ?

20. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Well on the football field the're not even close,and as far as what's really important Brady screws better looking women.