Charlie Frye traded to Seattle

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by yisman, Sep 11, 2007.

1. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7214446

Apparently, 20 minutes of action was all the Browns needed to see to make a change at quarterback.

Cleveland has traded former starting quarterback Charlie Frye to the Seattle Seahawks for a sixth-round pick, FOXSports.com has learned.

With Frye out of the picture, it should only be a matter of time before first-round pick Brady Quinn gets the nod as the starter.

2. pacoltsguy

pacoltsguy Guest

Are you kidding? What a bunch of Nimrods! You make the man your starting QB then trade him two days after his first start.

No wonder the Browns suck--there are idiots dwelling in their front office!

3. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Lol, awful trade for the Seahawks. He probably would have been released in a few weeks anyway, they basically just handed the Browns a 6th rounder so they could have him sit on the bench for a few more weeks than they would have.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

wow, that was a quick deal. Yeah P16, you're right, that deal doesn't make much sense for Seattle IMO

5. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

Woohoo!

Time to get Brady in there and start getting some wins!

6. Datamigo

Datamigo Rookie

Tim Couch Version 2.0 may now commence...

Jesus H Christ...

7. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

Getting a 6th-rounder for a guy that was probably gonna eventually get released outright is a pretty smart move by the front office, honestly.

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Frye was doomed in the draft,when Cleveland took him.Like Quinn will do crap with that Offense.I'm not a 100% sold Quinn is that good in the first place.

9. Landry the Legend

Landry the Legend OH HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!

I look for Frye to be the back up for Seattle and Seneca Wallace moved to WR. Brady Quinn will be starting within a couple of weeks IMO.